2020 NHL Draft Thread | What are the Devils Mukhamadullin?

flyers0909

Just now, Forge said:

Well now you're just being angry lol 

Leave it to my team to take the winger I like the least. We talk about upside, upside, upside and then they take the safe player at 7. They are going to **** up 18 and 20. Guarantee it. Can't wait for Guhle and Holloway.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Nah. We took the 3rd liner.

Seriously have been two players in swedish hockey history that were more productive than Holtz in his draft year. Naslund and Forsberg. 

He won't be a very good all around player, but the kid will worth the pick. Even if he's Laine, he's worth the pick. 

Just now, Forge said:

Seriously have been two players in swedish hockey history that were more productive than Holtz in his draft year. Naslund and Forsberg. 

He won't be a very good all around player, but the kid will worth the pick. Even if he's Laine, he's worth the pick. 

Not in a draft that's crazy strong with scoring wingers. Sorry, I'm just not going to agree with you whatsoever.

Just now, Canadian Saint said:

We'll have to agree to disagree. I quite like him. He's the entire package and I think he'll turn into a nice top 6 player. His shot is great too.

Yes, but how does he create that shot at the next level? He's not a puck possession guy. He's not a breakout guy. I can't figure out where the scoring is coming from 5x5. 

• Like 1