2020 NHL Draft Thread | What are the Devils Mukhamadullin?

flyers0909

Just now, beekay414 said:

Just lost a lot of faith in Fitzy and Castron. 

His floor is super high...sort of the opposite of what they were saying they wanted, but I can't hate it. Not the direction I would have gone with Foerster / Perreault likely to be available at 18 and 20, but he's definitely worth that pick. He was basically in the 6-8 range, and I'd rather have him than Perfetti. 

Just now, Forge said:

His floor is super high...sort of the opposite of what they were saying they wanted, but I can't hate it. Not the direction I would have gone with Foerster / Perreault likely to be available at 18 and 20, but he's definitely worth that pick. He was basically in the 6-8 range, and I'd rather have him than Perfetti. 

Highly disagree. Should've traded back if Holtz was your guy. ******* hate playing it safe. Take Rossi there.

Just now, beekay414 said:

He'll disappear next to Hischier so he's 100% attached to Hughes. 

Yeah, agree with this. He's a far better player to put on with Hughes. Nico needs a pot stirrer next to him. Jack should have something like a board grinder + holtz with him.