R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

1 hour ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

I dont understand how BD was able to claim 2 when i had a claim in on one of the players he picked up?

You answered your own question. I had higher waiver priority and guessing we both had claims for Greene? Then I got him since he was my #1 claim and had higher priority.

New Deal

packerbacker87 gets:
OF Justin Upton

bDoDDleS gets:
OF Kyle Schwarber
SS Fernando Tatis Jr.

bD's Take: Wanted to make another move for an INF I really like in Tatis, even though I've traded him a few times, I keep coming back to him. He's developing in AA at 19. He's lowering his K%, making more contact and still has his power and still has the SB ability. Also, haven't looked much into Schwarber, but when PB threw this offer out there I see the power still there (30 HR pace) but with much better contact rate, hard-hit rate, and improved K% for Meatball so he's starting to live up to his prospect hype, just as an OF not catcher. 

Another Deal

Sllim Pickens gets:
SP/UTIL Shohei Ohtani
SP Hunter Greene
OF Kyle Schwarber

bDoDDleS gets:
OF Eloy Jimenez
SP Forrest Whitley

bD's Take: So wanted Whitley over Greene in the draft and turned out waiver process, mainly because Whitley is closer to making majors on a good team over Greene on the Reds, who they will probably take a slower time with, but talent wise they are almost identical.  I've been trying to get Eloy Jimenez for the whole year and was able to get him here. Schwarber helps Sllim this year in HR which is his a weakness for him right now. And he got a massive discount on Ohtani due to injury question marks, but if it's only a month and he comes back and is just fine, then Sllim probably wins this deal easily. 

bD's 2019 Projected Keepers 

(age as of 2019 opening day)

1B Freddie Freeman (29)
2B Ozzie Albies (22)
3B Kris Bryant (27)
SS Frankie Lindor (25)
SS/INF Fernando Tatis Jr (20) / Tim Anderson (25)
OF Ronald Acuna Jr (21)
OF Juan Soto (20)
OF Eloy Jimenez (22)
OF Victor Robles (21)
SP Jose Berrios (24)
SP Forrest Whitley (21)
SP Alex Reyes (24)

Needless to say, I think I'm at the point where my keepers are pretty much set. Things can change a lot until March 2019 but this seems like my group. 

Trade Block
SS Tim Anderson
OF Willie Calhoun
SP/1B Brendan McKay
OF Franchy Cordero
OF Franmil Reyes
SP Mitch Keller
SP Sixto Sanchez
3B Austin Riley
SP Luke Weaver
SP McKenzie Gore
OF Joc Pederson
SP Marco Gonzales

50 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

1B Freddie Freeman (29)
2B Ozzie Albies (22)
3B Kris Bryant (27)
SS Frankie Lindor (25)
OF Ronald Acuna Jr (21)
OF Juan Soto (20)
OF Eloy Jimenez (22)
OF Victor Robles (21)
SP Jose Berrios (24)
SP Forrest Whitley (21)
SP Alex Reyes (24)

Needless to say, I think I'm at the point where my keepers are pretty much set. Things can change a lot until March 2019 but this seems like my group. 

Trade Block
SS Tim Anderson
OF Willie Calhoun
SP/1B Brendan McKay
OF Franchy Cordero
OF Franmil Reyes
SP Mitch Keller
SP Sixto Sanchez
3B Austin Riley
SP Luke Weaver
SP McKenzie Gore
OF Joc Pederson
SP Marco Gonzales

So I might be done with trading for a while, my keepers are where I want them to be. I'd only move one of those keepers with an OTB player(s) for an upgrade on a keeper. Not gonna move 2 of these keepers for 1. 

22 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

1B Freddie Freeman (29)
2B Ozzie Albies (22)
3B Kris Bryant (27)
SS Frankie Lindor (25)
OF Ronald Acuna Jr (21)
OF Juan Soto (20)
OF Eloy Jimenez (22)
OF Victor Robles (21)
SP Jose Berrios (24)
SP Forrest Whitley (21)
SP Alex Reyes (24)

Trade Block
SS Tim Anderson
OF Willie Calhoun
SP/1B Brendan McKay
OF Franchy Cordero
OF Franmil Reyes
SP Mitch Keller
SP Sixto Sanchez
3B Austin Riley
SP Luke Weaver
SP McKenzie Gore
OF Joc Pederson
SP Marco Gonzales

Haha your roster has been set 10x already lol. You'll make a big trade by Tuesday 

28 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Haha your roster has been set 10x already lol. You'll make a big trade by Tuesday 

Nah, it wasn't really ever set with 12 I wanted. It was always something I could do. Only thing I'll do now is upgrade a keeper by using OTB players. Not gonna deal 2 keepers for 1.

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 6:33 PM, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Another Deal

Sllim Pickens gets:
SP/UTIL Shohei Ohtani
SP Hunter Greene
OF Kyle Schwarber

bDoDDleS gets:
OF Eloy Jimenez
SP Forrest Whitley

bD's Take: So wanted Whitley over Greene in the draft and turned out waiver process, mainly because Whitley is closer to making majors on a good team over Greene on the Reds, who they will probably take a slower time with, but talent wise they are almost identical.  I've been trying to get Eloy Jimenez for the whole year and was able to get him here. Schwarber helps Sllim this year in HR which is his a weakness for him right now. And he got a massive discount on Ohtani due to injury question marks, but if it's only a month and he comes back and is just fine, then Sllim probably wins this deal easily. 

I figured he would need TJS but sucks to be official.  I hope he can hit for part of 19 at least.  Either way, it was still a discount if he gets back to what he was.

Archived