R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

Just now, bkobow05 said:

New Blockbuster

BK receives:
1B Cody Bellinger
3B Miguel Andujar
SS Fernando Tatis Jr

bD receives:
SS Carlos Correa
OF Bradley Zimmer

My Take: Was patiently waiting trying to get a bigger picture deal done but went ahead and pulled the trigger on this deal. I get my 1B, 3B and SS of the future in this deal. Just looking for my 2B of the future and I'm set. CC is still only 23 and his best days are ahead of him but I'm gambling on massive upside from Bellinger and Tatis and suitable upside from Andujar at 3B. I can survive with some combination of Scooter Gennett-Josh Harrison-Marwin Gonzalez at 2B and Addison Russell-Marwin Gonzalez at SS for the time being.

Same, we kept waiting for a bigger deal to happen, but finally just took it in our hands and made this deal. The bigger trade was to move Correa to someone else for an Elite 3B for me and BK gets his 2B, but didn't work out it seems. So I probably will be holding onto Correa instead of dealing him out. However, still very interested in getting a 3B back added for the right price.

Keepers as of 5/13/2018

C Gary Sanchez
1B Cody Bellinger
3B Miguel Andujar
SS Fernando Tatis Jr
OF Lorenzo Cain
OF Rhys Hoskins
OF Tommy Pham
OF AJ Pollock
OF Justin Upton
DH JD Martinez
SP Gerrit Cole
SP Justin Verlander

12 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

Keepers as of 5/13/2018

C Gary Sanchez
1B Cody Bellinger
3B Miguel Andujar
SS Fernando Tatis Jr
OF Lorenzo Cain
OF Rhys Hoskins
OF Tommy Pham
OF AJ Pollock
OF Justin Upton
DH JD Martinez
SP Gerrit Cole
SP Justin Verlander

Gawd Damn, but no picks but you might not need them lol

bDoDDleS's Keepers (as of 5/13/18)

1B/UTIL Freddie Freeman
1B/UTIL Anthony Rizzo
2B Yoan Moncada
3B TBD
SS/INF Carlos Correa
SS/INF Frankie Lindor
OF Ronald Acuna Jr
OF Byron Buxton
OF Juan Soto
OF Eddie Rosario
OF Mitch Haniger
SP Walker Buehler
SP Mitch Keller
With talented prospects like Willie Calhoun, Austin Riley,  Franchy Cordero, Dustin Fowler all on a wait and see approach over the next 4-5 months.

On 14/05/2018 at 12:37 AM, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Same, we kept waiting for a bigger deal to happen, but finally just took it in our hands and made this deal. The bigger trade was to move Correa to someone else for an Elite 3B for me and BK gets his 2B, but didn't work out it seems. So I probably will be holding onto Correa instead of dealing him out. However, still very interested in getting a 3B back added for the right price.

Yea, that's on me.. I've been swamped with day to day things the last month or so.. This league is stacked and I just haven't been able to follow key players like previous years.

3 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

New deal

Hh gets 

Arenado

Bgs 8 and 10

Bg gets 

Kershaw

Yelich 

Reyes from SD

HH 2 and 5

I now no longer have draft pick trades

Yea accepted

My take

I really like Christian Yelich and he is the guy I'm hoping Benintendi becomes who was my main pickup for Acuna. Kershaw I'm hoping will return to form however even is his elite numbers decline a bit, he's still a quality SP1 and will help my ERA and WHIP. Took a flier on Reyes who might crack my keepers if he produces and upgraded my picks which is always nice

Updated Keepers

1B Joey Gallo

2B Ozzie Albies

SS Manny Machado

3B Nick Senzel

OF Christian Yelich

OF Andrew Benintendi

OF David Dahl

DH/SP Shohei Ohtani

SP Clayton Kershaw

SP Jose Berrios

SP Alex Reyes

CL Craig Kimbrel

5 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Yea accepted

My take

I really like Christian Yelich and he is the guy I'm hoping Benintendi becomes who was my main pickup for Acuna. Kershaw I'm hoping will return to form however even is his elite numbers decline a bit, he's still a quality SP1 and will help my ERA and WHIP. Took a flier on Reyes who might crack my keepers if he produces and upgraded my picks which is always nice

Updated Keepers

1B Joey Gallo

2B Ozzie Albies

SS Manny Machado

3B Nick Senzel

OF Christian Yelich

OF Andrew Benintendi

OF David Dahl

DH/SP Shohei Ohtani

SP Clayton Kershaw

SP Jose Berrios

SP Alex Reyes

CL Craig Kimbrel

Good group dude. Even though Senzel will probably be a 2B for the Reds.

Archived