R.I.P league - Here's to 11 great years!

beekay414

3 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Yea, that's on me.. I've been swamped with day to day things the last month or so.. This league is stacked and I just haven't been able to follow key players like previous years.

Nah, it wasn't you, but it's all good, it's gonna workout nicely. 

NEW DEAL

I_GET_SAX gets:
1B Anthony Rizzo
bD's last available pick (8th)

bDoDDleS gets:
3B Rafael Devers
SAX's 4th round pick @bkobow05

bD's Take: Finally got my 3B. Rizzo is the more valuable player now, but Devers is still only 21 so the 7 year age difference and at a position of need 3B, it was an easy swap. 

bDoDDleS Projected Keepers
(Age as of opening day 2019)

1B Freddie Freeman (29)
2B Yoan Moncada (23)
3B Rafael Devers (22)
SS Carlos Correa (24)
SS Frankie Lindor (25)
OF Ronald Acuna Jr (21)
OF Juan Soto (20)
OF Byron Buxton (25)
OF Eddie Rosario (27)
OF Mitch Haniger (28)
SP Walker Buehler (24)
12th between Willie Calhoun, Austin Riley, Franchy Cordero, Nick Pivetta, Ryon Healy,  Dustin Fowler, Luis Urias, Andrew Heaney or Folty. (this is the spot that I wanna see over the next month or so)

Including 3 1st round picks, 2 2nd round picks, 4 3rd round picks, and 3 4th round picks. 12 picks in the first 4 rounds of the draft. With still 1 draft pick trade remaining for those that want some high picks, I'd be willing to spend one or some to get that for sure 12th keeper. 

I'm setting myself up perfectly to start the first 'post-reset' dynasty starting in 2019. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

bDoDDleS Projected Keepers
(Age as of opening day 2019)

1B Freddie Freeman (29)
2B Yoan Moncada (23)
3B Rafael Devers (22)
SS Carlos Correa (24)
SS Frankie Lindor (25)
OF Ronald Acuna Jr (21)
OF Juan Soto (20)
OF Byron Buxton (25)
OF Eddie Rosario (27)
OF Mitch Haniger (28)
SP Walker Buehler (24)
12th between Willie Calhoun, Austin Riley, Franchy Cordero, Nick Pivetta, Ryon Healy,  Dustin Fowler, Luis Urias, Andrew Heaney or Folty. (this is the spot that I wanna see over the next month or so)

Including 3 1st round picks, 2 2nd round picks, 4 3rd round picks, and 3 4th round picks. 12 picks in the first 4 rounds of the draft. With still 1 draft pick trade remaining for those that want some high picks, I'd be willing to spend one or some to get that for sure 12th keeper. 

I'm setting myself up perfectly to start the first 'post-reset' dynasty starting in 2019. 

Except half your roster will be dealt by seasons end bro.. Same with half of us.

4 minutes ago, Dingo18287 said:

How do you have 1 draft pick trade left? I thought we could only make 3 trades involving draft picks? I'm not saying you don't, I'm just confused on this new rule.

Only on draft picks you trade away. Last round picks don't count. So let's say I trade you a 1st round pick for Bryant and your last available pick. That counts against my draft pick deals but doesn't affect yours. 

1 minute ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Except half your roster will be dealt by seasons end bro.. Same with half of us.

I doubt it, nothing really out there I really want besides the guy you just turned down Correa for and I'm not gonna go higher. Only a couple other guys I really like a lot, but won't cost me a core of that keepers. Trying to learn from my 2015 where I did the same then got a haul from BK for Machado and it turned into a 2016 championship. 

Blockbuster

Pb gets: Harper Manaea Taylor EE

HH gets: Kluber Dee Hosmer

Reasoning: I wanted to add depth to my team and get back into the race as it still super early so I decided to sell one of my three superstars. Between my 3 superstars, Harper was the one i trusted the least. Not saying hes not a phenomenal player, but he comes with risks. 

Kluber is as automatic as they come and was the #1 overall player last year. Dee is a legit "superstar" in roto fantasy baseball as his steals alone put him into another tier plus he hits for a great average and scores a ton of runs. Him returning to 2nd base to keep his eligibility for next year made this deal too sweet to pass up. Ive always liked EE, but hes an average killer and Hosmer brings exactly what I need. 

Hoping this deal springs me back into contention with DJ Leh, Bum, Jimmy Nelson, Melancon and Salazar all coming back soon. 

Archived