Week 6: New York Jets (0-5) @ Miami Dolphins (2-3)

TheKillerNacho

Was pretty much what conventional wisdom thought it would be as a game. The Jets are just bad right now. Was nice to see Fitz cheering for Tua as well. You can just tell there is a chemistry on this team that we haven't seen in years. Flores has me believing. Would have liked to see us convert a 3rd down. Was Tua's last minute play the only 3rd down that the Dolphins converted?

16 hours ago, Emerica said:

I hate how nonchalant we get on offense when we have a big lead. This team is going to have to learn to play a full 60 minutes. A lot of this is on Fitzpatrick.

Yeah, a big part of it has to do with Fitzpatrick being Fitzpatrick, and being capable of throwing 5 INTs in one half of football.  But I could not agree more.  Step on their throats.

16 hours ago, Emerica said:

Ogbah has really turned a corner after his slow start. Great addition to our defense.

He really has.  I was his biggest critic the first few weeks but he's finally coming to play.  

1 hour ago, Phinsesq said:

Was pretty much what conventional wisdom thought it would be as a game. The Jets are just bad right now. Was nice to see Fitz cheering for Tua as well. You can just tell there is a chemistry on this team that we haven't seen in years. Flores has me believing. Would have liked to see us convert a 3rd down. Was Tua's last minute play the only 3rd down that the Dolphins converted?

I don't want to put too much into that, but I agree.  This is the most cohesive I have seen a Fins team in quite awhile.