Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

I mean, I think it’s pretty obvious who the person doing the writeups is, and it’s not Swag.

I'm saying it was probably Josh since I blocked him and there was no extra writeup, although I could be wrong. Should pressure him on it if I'm dead, don't forget.

Glen, Dome, Rack, Forge, Counselor, BBB are all almost certainly Town, Town should win this thing easily from here on out.

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

I'm saying it was probably Josh since I blocked him and there was no extra writeup, although I could be wrong. Should pressure him on it if I'm dead, don't forget.

Glen, Dome, Rack, Forge, Counselor, BBB are all almost certainly Town, Town should win this thing easily from here on out.

Hmm.  What about all the other days with no writeup? 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Hmm.  What about all the other days with no writeup? 

Did you miss the "I could be wrong part"

I mean, there aren't many options here. Swag, you, Josh are the only ones with unconfirmed abilities and/or roles based on the information I have. Who do you think it is out of the three of you?

Just now, Blue said:

lol at Pickle protecting himself, that is literally the worst thing you could do if you're Town because your death gives us more information to solve the game.

Nah the worse thing you could do is not roleblock Hitler. That person is epic town fail and instant LVP. 

Oh, hi there LVP.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Nah the worse thing you could do is not roleblock Hitler. That person is epic town fail and instant LVP. 

Oh, hi there LVP.  

I think it is highly, highly likely that Mafia can choose which faction member performs the kill each Night. We know they had at least one other member alive last Night, so even if I blocked Daniel there wasn't any guarantee I would have prevented the kill.

Finally took a look in the mirror, did you?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I think it is highly, highly likely that Mafia can choose which faction member performs the kill each Night. We know they had at least one other member alive last Night, so even if I blocked Daniel there wasn't any guarantee I would have prevented the kill.

Finally took a look in the mirror, did you?

I tried, but it might be broken.  

giphy.gif

There was 1 group with everyone together now and they kept on making it down the line of their targets. One by one everthing seemed to be falling into place. The group started the next day rather optimistic, but it was short lived. They found a man quartered in the street. Such an ugly sight. They group powered on by the man, steadfast in their mission

@Dome is dead. He was Wolf-Heinrich Graf von Helldorf, German Resistance Aligned

The group received news. The headline said "LYNCH SWAG TODAY"

Its is now D6. Night 6 will be at 10:00 PM EST Thursday