Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

Just now, SwAg said:

Tbh, Blue openly murdering while he feigns concern; Forge openly murdering while he claims apathy; or Rick murdering everyone while he replicates his usual incompetence is about equally likely.

I mean, what do you think the odds are that Town didn't have a roleblocker or doctor role to start with

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I mean, what do you think the odds are that Town didn't have a roleblocker or doctor role to start with

Tbh, with how this game seems to have been made, not out of the realm of possibility.

You can almost lolclear rack since I doubt Naz quits as scum, but definitely quits being alone with Jason.

You can lolclear Counselor and BBB based on character.

Rick’s actions are tantamount to sabotage, so to continuously ignore it is your own fault if it continues onward.  Rick is essentially talking about not seeing value in cleared Town because he made up in his head that they’re vanilla, as he loses this chess game he’s claiming to be playing if he is somehow not scum.

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

And who would that leave.....  Forge.  But nope you outsright cleared him 🤣

Rick is already shifting to trying to push Forge when I flip Town after guaranteeing I’m scum in a literal sense for a calendar week.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Do you seriously think scum had five members to start and two kills

Its that,

Or Forge is a SK and you are the last mafia member.  

Is it not likely that mafia had a facional kill and a strong man or 2 or a ninja and a strogman.  It's how I have set up games before. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Rick is already shifting to trying to push Forge when I flip Town after guaranteeing I’m scum in a literal sense for a calendar week.

I have for 6 days now said I am betting the game that

Swag is 99% scum 

Forge is 99% scum

Blue is a lean to scum bc of what i listed.  Nothing has changed this. 

If swag is some how impossibly town then its Blue and Forge.  Been saying it for literally the whole game.  

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Rick, please keep it down. The people who actually care about playing the game instead of trolling are talking.

Sure thing.  I'll gloat even more after the game is lost by people listening to you and swag and not me.  But go ahead ill give you your time.