Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

If Glen's ability was x-shot, he never said that in the thread.

Glen said in consective nights that he had no move/made no move.  I asked dome if that checks out and dome said something to confirm that it did.  I then called Glen vanilla and he never disputed that.  Are you even reading?  

I take no small amount of comfort in the knowledge that at least we aren't wasting time trying to lynch Daniel again since I've blocked him twice on Nights where a kill happened, so he must still have a buddy out there.

Or as glen said its you that is the last mafia.  Pretty convenient that you are still alive with having 1 of the last 2 moves that can stop the hits and you've missed EVERY time.  

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Glen said in consective nights that he had no move/made no move.  I asked dome if that checks out and dome said something to confirm that it did.  I then called Glen vanilla and he never disputed that.  Are you even reading?  

I don't think that's a safe assumption, but scum clearly assumed he wasn't.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Or as glen said its you that is the last mafia.  Pretty convenient that you are still alive with having 1 of the last 2 moves that can stop the hits and you've missed EVERY time.  

Well gee Pickle, either Swag flips Mafia here and you get to see you were wrong, or you're the last scum and you already know I'm probably going to die tonight and flip Town, so you really don't have much of a leg to stand on here with that accusation, do you.

I don't think that's a safe assumption, but scum clearly assumed he wasn't.

Well gee Pickle, either Swag flips Mafia here and you get to see you were wrong, or you're the last scum and you already know I'm probably going to die tonight and flip Town, so you really don't have much of a leg to stand on here with that accusation, do you.

I don't see why keeping an active town protect alive is so bad versus vanilla semi playing town.  I mean yeah you could argue i should be protecting you but why would i do that.