Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

Just now, rackcs said:

Very compelling arguments in both directions for Blue v Pickle. I'm going to rule out Forge at least as the last mafia for now due to the killing on the same nights as them part. Anything else you guys want to share?

Except I am a main character.  Where as Blue still has not claimed and none of the scum claimed main characters 

Just now, rackcs said:

Normally I really hate being a deciding party at endgame and get super anxious about it. But because I literally know nothing, I'm not going to feel super dumb about if I get it wrong and this is actually fun for once.

It's Rick.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Lieutenant Werner von Haeften.  I stepped in front of Stauffenberg (Tom Cruise) as he was being executed.  It was for not bc they just executed him next. 

I mean, this role is only one spot above Blue's character on the wikipedia cast list. So not that much more believable at least from the eyes of someone who hasn't seen the movie.

Just now, rackcs said:

I mean, this role is only one spot above Blue's character on the wikipedia cast list. So not that much more believable at least from the eyes of someone who hasn't seen the movie.

My character was responsible for shutting down communications to enable the military takeover immediately after the assassination attempt. There's zero chance I'm scum.

10 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Glen watched me visit swoosh when I protected him n3. 

Matts claimed I went no where when I was blocked by blue n2 (which of course I went no where).  

10 minutes ago, Blue said:

Both Pickle and Josh confirmed I blocked them on the Nights I said I did. I think those were Nights 2 and...3, I think?

Pickle has no confirmation of his ability.

Forge killed on the same Nights as Mafia.

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

Pickle still hasn't voted for non-Town, let alone Mafia, for the entire game apart from the unlynchable Godfather.

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

I blocked Josh Night 4, Night 3 I tried to block Buff and failed.

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Very compelling arguments in both directions for Blue v Pickle. I'm going to rule out Forge at least as the last mafia for now due to the killing on the same nights as them part. Anything else you guys want to share?

5 minutes ago, Blue said:
1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Lieutenant Werner von Haeften.  I stepped in front of Stauffenberg (Tom Cruise) as he was being executed.  It was for not bc they just executed him next. 

Just now, rackcs said:

@Forge @bigbadbuff @Counselor

Forge is at least not mafia just based on logistics alone. And I trust bbb and Counselor so hopefully one of you isn't big braining me. So it basically comes down to Pickle and Blue here. I know which way I lean at this point (although it's not a super strong lean) but I want to hear your thoughts. I asked Pickle and Blue to make their cases and share relevant info and this is what they gave me. Based on the info above and everything else that's happened this game, who do you guys think is the final scum?

If it's true what Blue said about Forge killing on the same nights as mafia (and correct me if that's wrong please Pickle) I'm willing to at least 99% clear Forge of being mafia even if he might still be SK. At this point our goal is find the last mafia, voting them out, and then voting Daniel out. If the game still isn't over then we go Forge. So I would like to put him on the backburner for now.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

My character was responsible for shutting down communications to enable the military takeover immediately after the assassination attempt. There's zero chance I'm scum.

I don't see the correlation between the two sentences given the existence of fake claims. Admittedly having not seen the movie I think both roles seem equally likely to be fake claims.

Honestly that probably should've been a clue towards Swag's innocence. If he were scum he would have had a fake claim of an actual character most likely. Shame on swag for not realizing that sooner.

4 minutes ago, rackcs said:

@Forge @bigbadbuff @Counselor

Forge is at least not mafia just based on logistics alone. And I trust bbb and Counselor so hopefully one of you isn't big braining me. So it basically comes down to Pickle and Blue here. I know which way I lean at this point (although it's not a super strong lean) but I want to hear your thoughts. I asked Pickle and Blue to make their cases and share relevant info and this is what they gave me. Based on the info above and everything else that's happened this game, who do you guys think is the final scum?

I’m down for a Pickle vote even if we end up losing 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I don't see the correlation between the two sentences given the existence of fake claims. Admittedly having not seen the movie I think both roles seem equally likely to be fake claims.

What you're saying is the same as claiming that Han Solo would be a plausible fakeclaim in Star Wars Mafia.