NCAA Basketball Thread: '21-22

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Keep diggin' that hole, my guy. 

when was the last time a Houston team got "smoked" by anyone under Sampson minus losing to Baylor in the final four?

Houston always has a legit defense under Sampson.  Opposing bigs do not have their way against our bigs.  IDC who the player is.

3 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

when was the last time a Houston team got "smoked" by anyone under Sampson minus losing to Baylor in the final four?

Houston always has a legit defense under Sampson.  Opposing bigs do not have their way against our bigs.  IDC who the player is.

You literally got beat to **** last year by a 6'6" forward in a 9 point loss to ECU lol. Gardner had 21 and 15. Got your *** handed to you by Oregon the year prior.

Regardless, the past has nothing to do with the present. You'd probably be better off just keeping your **** to yourself until the games happen cuz you can't, for one second, be objective and take your homer shades off.

10 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

You literally got beat to **** last year by a 6'6" forward in a 9 point loss to ECU lol. Gardner had 21 and 15. Got your *** handed to you by Oregon the year prior.

Regardless, the past has nothing to do with the present. You'd probably be better off just keeping your **** to yourself until the games happen cuz you can't, for one second, be objective and take your homer shades off.

explain to me how im being a homer? just because i have confidence in my team and memphis have to prove they are better than houston?  GTFOH clown

oh and losing by 9 points isnt getting smoke idiot.

Edited by Texansfan713

6 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

explain to me how im being a homer? just because i have confidence in my team and memphis have to prove they are better than houston?  GTFOH clown

oh and losing by 9 points isnt getting smoke idiot.

Yes, you're 100% the biggest homer on the site lol. You've literally gotten into an argument with every single person who thinks Memphis is better. Either we're all stupid and you're all knowing (Tom Herman 4 lyfe) or you can't take your shades off.

You got your *** handed to you by a 6'6" forward. Sit down.

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Our defense is brutal lol. Even a scrub *** offensive team like Tennessee gets whatever they want. Not good, Hubes. Not good.

Loyola (MD) - 67 PTS, 43.6% FG, 28.0% 3pt FG
Brown - 87 PTS, 50.7% FG, 36.8% 3pt FG
CofC - 83 PTS, 36.4% FG, 36.7% 3pt FG (17 UNC TOs)
Purdue - 93 PTS, 55.7% FG, 43.5% 3pt FG
Tennessee - 89 PTS, 54.3% FG, 45.0% 3pt FG

Home Alone Kevin GIF