Idiocracy Mafia, Powered by Brawndo: Town lived up to the name, Mafia won.

Matts4313

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

If the game isnt over when bcb is killed, it pretty much has to mwil 

That 1:1 between mwil and bcb is super suspect. bcb is failing it on purpose it looks like.

also, i will bet mwil is the actual scum watcher, and watched bcb. He saw me visit bcb earlier, and then bcb claimed that he lost money.

lol fake interaction

This is me laying out my case:

Malf is scum. If I was scum, why would I have to be a watcher at all? I’d already know in thread.

Tbrow in what I said about those two distancing and what was obviously Malf trying from saving bcb with the stolen money bit to then bcb getting cc’d and now he has no alternative, here we are.

Malfatron has an every night theft ability and has claimed a marginal character who is Barry in the game. 

After BCB it’s him.

Just now, MWil23 said:

If all else fails continue to tank the game

As I already said, no one, which is why I replaced Glen.

I mean. Orca 1.0 got lynched as uncounter claimed Mason, with town characters to prove it lmao 

Or maybe have evidence to make a better case

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

This is me laying out my case:

Malf is scum. If I was scum, why would I have to be a watcher at all? I’d already know in thread.

Tbrow in what I said about those two distancing and what was obviously Malf trying from saving bcb with the stolen money bit to then bcb getting cc’d and now he has no alternative, here we are.

Malfatron has an every night theft ability and has claimed a marginal character who is Barry in the game. 

After BCB it’s him.

1. i redlettered bcb when he had absolutely no heat

2. i built a strong case on josh very early on.

3. i give my stolen cash to town every time the next day. counselor d2, give 30 to swag d3, and 10 the next day. both of them confirmed that i gave them money.

you know me. if i was scum, i would have kept that money to buy a prize. 

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

1. i redlettered bcb when he had absolutely no heat

I’ve already addressed this...also, potentially to get ahead of how you knew I saw him visit pickle.

2. i built a strong case on josh very early on.

Actually, that was me who pointed out the 4 hour time gap and missing claim portion with swags sabotage play and him not using an ability and not being told he was N2.

3. i give my stolen cash to town every time the next day. counselor d2, give 30 to swag d3, and 10 the next day. both of them confirmed that i gave them money.

you know me. if i was scum, i would have kept that money to buy a prize. 

WIFOM

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Let's get frisky

Daniel

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Seems like a fake claim. This an important person?

I hope you can understand why I’m done responding to you or taking you seriously the rest of this game.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I’ve already addressed this...also, potentially to get ahead of how you knew I saw him visit pickle.

you watched bcb, which is why bcb knew i visited him and made that "f u malf" comment. he knew he was redlettered at that point

you knew bcb visited pickle because you are in the same scumchat. you waited to say that until AFTER i redlettered him