BDL 2020 Week 7 - Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Williamsport Soul Reavers

rackcs

Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Williamsport Soul Reavers  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Berlin Blitzkrieg
    • Williamsport Soul Reavers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2020 at 04:01 AM

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Ed Oliver clogging lanes baby 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2913407-buying-or-selling-nfls-early-sophomore-slumps

But while Oliver flashed major upside as a rookie, he's mostly been just another guy in 2020. Over five games, he's tallied just nine total tackles, missing 18.2 percent of them, despite seeing a slight uptick in snap-percentage compared to his rookie season so far. 

His performance to date has seen Oliver's PFF grade bottom out at 52.8. While Buffalo needed him to make a Year 2 leap, his defense has instead struggled against both rebuilders such as Miami and contenders such as Tennessee. 

With Oliver, the setback he's suffering, reflected in grades and/or film, is concerning for a prospect who should be on the upswing. 

Stop spreading fake news.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

I'm curious why people.think this.

Sheldon Rankins and Derrick Brown at DT are probably 2 of the most mediocre players in the league at that position this season.  They've barely cracked double digit tackles through 7 weeks. They'd have a bigger advantage if I were passing more because DLaw and ZSmith excell at rushing the passer.

Tackles don't really show a DTs impact, especially against the run.

I don't think Berlin will find success with the running game, and they plan on 25 pure carries between their backs. On the flip side, Williamsport is running into an 8 man front all game. This is going to be an ugly, low scoring affair, and the type of game where, if we had kickers, it would probably come down to that. I'll give the edge to Williamsport being at home.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

What are people basing that on? Because I'm running more than passing? I'm still passing the ball. 

I'm glad someone FINALLY acknowledged that Justin Jackson isn't running on ANY defense let alone mine. 96 yards on the entire season folks.. 96 yards through 7 weeks. 

Yeah, cause he was hurt for most of those weeks.

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

What are people basing that on? Because I'm running more than passing? I'm still passing the ball. 

I'm glad someone FINALLY acknowledged that Justin Jackson isn't running on ANY defense let alone mine. 96 yards on the entire season folks.. 96 yards through 7 weeks. 

Yards are yards, he's averaging 3.4 ypc on that, which is worse.