BDL 2020 Week 7 - Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Williamsport Soul Reavers

rackcs

Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Williamsport Soul Reavers  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Berlin Blitzkrieg
    • Williamsport Soul Reavers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2020 at 04:01 AM

I read this game plan this morning, I thought both were well done. Rags did well to attack the one potential weakness the Williamsport D may have right now, while WW was scheming for a mostly air assault it seems. I think Berlin eeks one out, in a matchup that we'll see later in a very important game.

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I've thought about this game a lot.  I think Berlin gameplanned well with loading the box to stop Henry and WSR going run heavy gives the advantage to Berlin.  Then with Big Ben playing bad this week, I think Berlin edges out a victory in a pretty low scoring game 17-14

While I went run heavy, my split was still 60/40 and the ACTUAL Pittsburgh Steelers D has been the only team this season to even limit Henry and he still got 75 yards and a TD.

11 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Bills held him to 57 yards and 3.0 ypc.

That's true. That's fair. I actually went back and looked; Titans held the lead the entire time. I've considered Buffalo to have a good defense since last year. They've just had some big injuries this year. So it doesn't shock me that front 7 was able to limit him

Edited by wwhickok