OBJ torn ACL, done for the season

candyman93

7 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Yeah, there is no proof that he had to be soothing egos there but it is obviously in his mind that he should. It may be with reason (pretty normal for the diva WR type) but either way it isn't something you want your QB to worry about...ever.

I do feel it’s pretty obvious he feels the need to force them the ball though, which is something many of us have said for a year and a half.

Without OBJ he looked like 2018 Baker.  Maybe it was lucky, maybe it was just a bad team, whatever, but it happened immediately.

I’m really curious to see how things play out the rest of the year, but I’m still hopeful for Baker.

15 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I do feel it’s pretty obvious he feels the need to force them the ball though, which is something many of us have said for a year and a half.

Without OBJ he looked like 2018 Baker.  Maybe it was lucky, maybe it was just a bad team, whatever, but it happened immediately.

I’m really curious to see how things play out the rest of the year, but I’m still hopeful for Baker.

I'm sure his passer rating is lower throwing to OBJ than not so I'm not worried at all for Baker's sake. We are less talented on offense now so as a team we took a loss. It's a weird dynamic. If Baker is more comfortable leading the team with OBJ sidelined I would think that is a bigger plus than OBJ's 50 yards per game is as a loss.