Week 5 Oakland (2-2) vs Baltimore (2-2)

drfrey13

2 minutes ago, Silver&Black88 said:

Its funny but that was also in the back of my mind back then

I was half-joking, but this team is gonna be likely his last one. Holding out this year was gonna be the last time he'd have any leverage if he felt he was dropping off 

1 minute ago, NightTrainLane said:

Pretty sure they explained that when he was hired. He was brought in to help the defensive secondary and communication.

Oh I know they explained it, but it's not like the secondary was the one glaring weakness our defense had and everything else was fine. Seemed like they knew KNJ wasn't the answer but felt bad letting him go

1 minute ago, Dodo said:

Oh I know they explained it, but it's not like the secondary was the one glaring weakness our defense had and everything else was fine. Seemed like they knew KNJ wasn't the answer but felt bad letting him go

You're joking right. Yes, there were other problems on the defense but the secondary AND communication issues were the huge problems.

Seems like you're projecting your own feelings to support that KNJ narrative. You could be right because neither of us know for sure. But that is what was said and how Pagano has been used.

Archived