Sign in to follow this  
X_Factor_40

Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

Lions017    3
3 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Thankya! I was pretty charmed up until last week. Congrats on the win! Those final two days your bats were an absolute buzzsaw.

Yeah, they really turned it around. My hitters seem to be very streaky. The pitching is great but the hitters have had some horrible weeks. I've lucked into some guys like Whit Merrifield that are helping out a lot though, and pretty much everyone is finally healthy. 

X_Factor_40    9
15 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

The old forum was super dead tbh.  The Lions forum has had a downward spiral in participation the last three years and is just about at rock bottom.

As for predictions, I win it all, again.

I agree. Hopefully the new look brings in some new members and fresh opinions. 

I'm excited to watch the battle to dethrone Naga. I have a super team in a random auction draft I did for fun late one night, and so far I only have 1 early loss. I feel like it's so much more nerve wracking having a dominant team. Every time that I have one, I end up losing in the Championship game. 

Lions017    3
6 hours ago, detroitlions72003 said:

Well looks like the bad week for naga just lasted one week. I'm getting hammered

He didn't even have a bad week - my hitters just exploded over the weekend and I had dominant pitching that week. It wasn't like his team fell apart or something. 

2 hours ago, Lions017 said:

He didn't even have a bad week - my hitters just exploded over the weekend and I had dominant pitching that week. It wasn't like his team fell apart or something. 

Ok well I hope u face him again and your hitters explode again cause hes crushin me lol

LION KING    1

Its Howell time, going to be a very interesting match up good luck Phreak.

nagahide13    0

Looks like Betances might miss a bit of time. I'd imagine a pretty decent suspension, but we'll see.

X_Factor_40    9

Michael Conforto went down today with a dislocated shoulder and a torn posterior capsule. I'm out of the running, but I feel for the kid, going down with an injury like that while swinging through a fastball. Hopefully he is able to rehab quickly and pick up where he left off next year. It's been fun watching him break out this year. 

r248494_1296x729_16-9.jpg&w=570

I_GET_SAX    9

Stanton: .290 BA, 49 HR, 105 RBI

its not even September yet. I'm happy with this deal looking back. Benintendi doing well too. This is the power I traded for though.

X_Factor_40    9
1 hour ago, detfan782004 said:

Buxton with Amazing Aug. maybe he's figuring this out 

I hope he never figures it out. I'll never forgive him for sucking until I got tired of waiting on him. 

LION KING    1

Win or lose the last 2 weeks don't really matter playoff teams pretty much set just need to find out the match ups.

Good luck all. SLIM hope to see ya in the playoffs when it matters good luck!