Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

23 hours ago, Lions017 said:

Things just got interesting. I had a huge lead, then Lance Lynn, Top 25 Fantasy SP this year, served up 8 runs in 0.2 innings against the Pirates of all teams. 

And I appreciate it! I wouldn't have been pleased to have been blown out 13-2.   8-6-1 is much more palatable.

Sucks getting bounced, but I had a good, fun season. All you can ask for, really.

Good luck moving forward in the playoffs my man!

2 hours ago, detroitlions72003 said:

7th vs 8th seed in the finals

way to represent and good luck to you both

5th, 3rd, 4th, 2nd, 4th and either a 3rd/4th finish this year. To say I cant get over the hump is an understatement

Thanks! I was the 4th seed though. I'm happy with whatever happens after finishing in the Bottom 5 the last few years. 

49 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

Thanks! I was the 4th seed though. I'm happy with whatever happens after finishing in the Bottom 5 the last few years. 

Ah u r right my apologies. I was thinking of my 6th seed vs TFCS 7th. Also u beat Naga 2 out of is 3 losses. He definitely didn't want to match up with you lol

oh and I think DTF was the 7 seed last year so that 7 is a hot number

My take on Novi season, heading into this year draft I used my 1st round pick on Baez he was going to be my next project keeper going to be a lock to make my roster that move was going to let me move Posey yet we had a strong year made some moves made the playoffs again then loss fallen short again. I decided to never trade my 1st round pick away unless I get a super keeper back.

Even going into next year I kept my 1st round pick it should allow me to add a very talented player.

Keepers going forward for 2018 season

01 Paul Goldschmidt 

02 Javier Baez

03 Jake Lamb

04 Trevor Story

05 Odubel Herrera

06 Buster Posey ( is on the Bubble between him & Herrera )

10 NOVI

01st
09th Via TFC
10th
10th Via House of Spears
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th
15th Via House of Spears
16th
17th
17th Via House of Spears
18th
18th via Mad Heights
18th Via House of Spears
18th Via Mud Hens
18th Via LBC

2 hours ago, TimeForChange said:

I think I won.

What a crazy comeback. I think you were up 10-4-1 to start the day

I thought that I had it in the bag - my team completely **** the bed today and yours did pretty well. Congratulations on the win!

Archived