Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

3 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Thankya! I was pretty charmed up until last week. Congrats on the win! Those final two days your bats were an absolute buzzsaw.

Yeah, they really turned it around. My hitters seem to be very streaky. The pitching is great but the hitters have had some horrible weeks. I've lucked into some guys like Whit Merrifield that are helping out a lot though, and pretty much everyone is finally healthy. 

15 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

The old forum was super dead tbh.  The Lions forum has had a downward spiral in participation the last three years and is just about at rock bottom.

As for predictions, I win it all, again.

I agree. Hopefully the new look brings in some new members and fresh opinions. 

I'm excited to watch the battle to dethrone Naga. I have a super team in a random auction draft I did for fun late one night, and so far I only have 1 early loss. I feel like it's so much more nerve wracking having a dominant team. Every time that I have one, I end up losing in the Championship game. 

6 hours ago, detroitlions72003 said:

Well looks like the bad week for naga just lasted one week. I'm getting hammered

He didn't even have a bad week - my hitters just exploded over the weekend and I had dominant pitching that week. It wasn't like his team fell apart or something. 

Michael Conforto went down today with a dislocated shoulder and a torn posterior capsule. I'm out of the running, but I feel for the kid, going down with an injury like that while swinging through a fastball. Hopefully he is able to rehab quickly and pick up where he left off next year. It's been fun watching him break out this year. 

r248494_1296x729_16-9.jpg&w=570

Archived