Jurassic Park Mafia - N5 Friday at 9:00 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Kinda like “chaos” and “coward”?

I mean yeah. It’s not so much a theory as much as it is what’s obviously happening.

I would expect at least one group to have a recruitment as well. I’d bet coward over chaos. Dinosaurs recruiting, I don’t know.

7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I mean yeah. It’s not so much a theory as much as it is what’s obviously happening.

I would expect at least one group to have a recruitment as well. I’d bet coward over chaos. Dinosaurs recruiting, I don’t know.

i dont see recruitment with such low numbers.

two 3-man scum teams sound right

Nedry was an independent survivor in the movie...out for himself only imo. Indy aligned though lazy (maybe Selfish aligned) is actually a good fit for him and where I'd place Nedry myself. 

Rags was coward aligned, can be harmful to survival when they cry and whine and draw attention when the dinos are hurting, hopefully we needed to get rid of him, but possible he was a red herring alignmemt 

There are at least 2 more dinos that caused chaos and didn't care who they ate, so chaos is probably for sure mafia

Dr. Woo is a cover role. Sticking with that. Wasn't really good or bad this movie and in a 16 person game I haven't seen any odd/even/severely limited use role, so im guessing 3 days for 1 move is a complete crock, plus Squire wasnt forthcoming or detailed onnthe move that seems the most complicated one in the game. 

Squire needs to be the lynch 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Nedry was an independent survivor in the movie...out for himself only imo. Indy aligned though lazy (maybe Selfish aligned) is actually a good fit for him and where I'd place Nedry myself. 

Except Nedry worked with Dodgeson for Biosyn...

yes in the movie he was out for himself but he was also a coward.