Jurassic Park Mafia - N5 Friday at 9:00 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

9 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Well there's an easy way to solve this.....Who/what am I squire? I'm willing to confirm if your claim is correct.

He claims to have visited you bc he know you were jailed.

this is what was revealed in thread.

1.  swag is a jailor

2. daniel was roleblocked

3. swoosh didnt roleblock daniel

not hard to figure out that hockey was jailed

so maybe squire lied about visiting hockey

or maybe squire did try to redirect/poison hockey

either way, squire is mafia

26 minutes ago, Malfatron said:
27 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Except I didn't mess up.

okay, so when do you claim you found out that you copied an invest from buff

27 minutes, weve been waiting for you to look through your post history and figure out what claim makes sense with accordance with your earlier actions and claims

8 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Correction, Day 3.

So I guess what you're saying is that you read going forward from the post where you said you were going to read up?

No, I said I was going to read up the 20 pages and didn't. I actually didn't even sing back in after that lunchtime check in and forgot to vote. I came back the next day, checked the results, and read up from there. Yes, there is a 20 page gap in my knowledge of the game.

14 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

No, I said I was going to read up the 20 pages and didn't. I actually didn't even sing back in after that lunchtime check in and forgot to vote. I came back the next day, checked the results, and read up from there. Yes, there is a 20 page gap in my knowledge of the game.

Alright, that's less suspicious, at least.

15 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Just so I understand, that means you only read up from the bcb lynch forward, right?

19 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Just so I understand, that means you only read up from the bcb lynch forward, right?

I didn't read the pages between the Mwil death and the Blue lynch aka Tuesday daytime which is D2 in the game. Not sure why you're still trying to "catch" me for not reading up, its a crap lynch reason anyway.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

I didn't read the pages between the Mwil death and the Blue lynch aka Tuesday daytime which is D2 in the game. Not sure why you're still trying to "catch" me for not reading up, its a crap lynch reason anyway.

Alright, thank you.

• Like 1