Jurassic Park Mafia - N5 Friday at 9:00 pm eastern

Pickle Rick

I promise not to roleblock malf tonight, but if he leads a town lynch tonight I'm going to be very suspicious of him. if there are 2 left, it wouldn't be a bad idea to throw squire under the bus to get a clear. if there is only one left, that's a lot less likely. 

Edited by swoosh
grammar

7 minutes ago, swoosh said:

let's assume the following are left: 5-2-1

you lynch me and scum gets a hit tonight, down to 4-2. scum just needs a lynch tomorrow to end this. 

Theres 7 left.

i dont think scum started with four.

otherwise if would be 10-4-1-1

seems way too scum heavy.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

maybe there are 2 raptors.

i cant think of any other bad dinos from JP

another possibility is there are more coward aligned. doesn't make sense to me that pickle would create that alignment with just one and then create a separate one called independent. independent makes sense for 1, but not coward. 

4 minutes ago, swoosh said:

another possibility is there are more coward aligned. doesn't make sense to me that pickle would create that alignment with just one and then create a separate one called independent. independent makes sense for 1, but not coward. 

Dennis Nedry was a computer programmer at Jurassic Park and the secondary antagonist of the orginal Jurassic Park Film. 

I agree though, that you wouldnt be aligned with Gennaro.

11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Dennis Nedry was a computer programmer at Jurassic Park and the secondary antagonist of the orginal Jurassic Park Film. 

I agree though, that you wouldnt be aligned with Gennaro.

right, if someone thinks I'm scum it would have to be because they think my claim is a cover role

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

im still unnerved that you survived your encounter with the pgo

wouldn't get that caught up with that. seems very possible. 

https://epicmafia.fandom.com/wiki/Watcher

Chooses one person every night.

Will know who visited that person that night.

Watcher's night action does not count as a visit.

Sided with the village.

So...I have an issue with TKN not only breaking his rawr campaign on D4 but breaking it to roleclaim a role that already exists. That aside I would like to share a small excerpt from jurassicpark.fandom.com wiki regarding the Parasaurolophus:

Isla Nublar Incident (1993) (aka the site and date of the first Jurassic Park Movie)

"The endorsement team saw a heard of Parasaurolophus at the watering hole of the Brachiosaurus enclosure once they arrived on Isla Nublar. When Dennis Nedry disabled Jurassic Park's security systems, the Parasaurolophus in the Brachiosaurus Enclosure were able to roam freely."

Why are we not lynching Nedry? He's literally the reason why Jurassic Park was even a movie. Biosyn is the "evil corporation" but Nedry is the catalyst.