Titans place Clowney on Injured Reserve

RuskieTitan

1 hour ago, ChazStandard said:

I'm going to say this in every Clowney thread until the end of time - but Houston should have taken Mack. That's not being wise after the event either, I was saying it at the time. Lining up Mack at 34 OLB on the same side as Watt at 34DE was an unstoppable combo waiting to happen, and Houston fell for the "safe pick" meme. As someone who has a soft-spot for the Texans it was frustrating to watch.

*Shrug*

I thought the Texans should have went with a QB after trading down. I was indifferent on both, but I'll admit I had Clowney as the better player simply because of the SEC ties over University of Buffalo.

Granted, Manziel or Bridgewater wouldn't have been good - and it would probably mean no Deshaun Watson.

22 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

In eight games, the three-time Pro Bowler has 19 total tackles, four tackles for loss, a fumble forced and six QB hits. 

He's made a few splash plays, but largely he's been the king of "almost" making the play.

That's him lol

On 11/21/2020 at 4:43 PM, RuskieTitan said:

In eight games, the three-time Pro Bowler has 19 total tackles, four tackles for loss, a fumble forced and six QB hits. 

He's made a few splash plays, but largely he's been the king of "almost" making the play.

Almost only counts when it comes to horseshoes and giving a girl an ******