Football Game

Beck Bristow

7 hours ago, fluhartz said:

Geno and AJ..

The two best players on the team for years.. unless they take low salaries, they are gone

I think i'd just move on regardless. 

You can't really keep guys like that around on minimums bc of their presence in the locker room.  They were the guys people looked up to, now they're vet min guys at the back of the roster?  It just doesn't work.  They have to go elsewhere to achieve full JAG status, and not cause problems in the locker room (even if it's inadvertent).  

18 minutes ago, theJ said:

You can't really keep guys like that around on minimums bc of their presence in the locker room.  They were the guys people looked up to, now they're vet min guys at the back of the roster?  It just doesn't work.  They have to go elsewhere to achieve full JAG status, and not cause problems in the locker room (even if it's inadvertent).  

Agreed.  The roster turnover started last offseason needs to be completed next offseason.  Hopefully Trae Waynes can give us something with all the money we are paying him since I imagine it'd be problematic to get out of his deal.

Should be let go:
Aj Green
Geno Atkins
Randy Bullock
Josh Bynes
John Ross
Shawn Williams
CJ Uzomah
Ryan Finley
Alex Erickson
Alex Redmond
Brandon Allen

• Like 3

1 hour ago, theJ said:

oh, I totally agree

I just meant if they were going to still be here it has to be at a much lower salary

• Like 1

15 hours ago, fluhartz said:

Geno and AJ..

The two best players on the team for years.. unless they take low salaries, they are gone

I agree. This team isn't going to win anything in 2021 and neither AJ nor Geno is part of the future, they're part of the past.