Vikings (6-6) @ Bucs (7-5)

ravishingone

Just now, ravishingone said:

Brady deserves some criticism.  He missed Gronk and Godwon on 3rd down in the first qtr, which could have really changed TOP.  His inaccuracy was more of a problem then the play call

This game yes I’d agree. We tried to feed Evans and Godwin while running wit RoJo (benched Fournette) and a deep shot to Miller for a TD. That’s how it should be, even if it’s not all that creative. Brady has to make the throws on those 2 plays.

Just now, Lil' Shorty said:

This game yes I’d agree. We tried to feed Evans and Godwin while running wit RoJo (benched Fournette) and a deep shot to Miller for a TD. That’s how it should be, even if it’s not all that creative. Brady has to make the throws on those 2 plays.

At least, they showed some diversity in the running game.  Thw offense still self destructs at awful times.  Today, Vikes score TD in 3rd qtr.  Pre snap penalty on Marpet, dropped pass on Evans.  3 n out, just keeps momentum with the Vikes 

The offense should be able to be more consistent.  This defense plays so much better with a lead, it is night and day difference.

3 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Means the 5 seed and playing the NFC East champ in wild card.

Could be a blessing or complete embarrassment for the Bucs.

welp, rather go that route or probably playing the Rams in LA.  I don t like a rematch with Staley and Leftwich.  

And if they get embarrassed by the NFC Least, more affirmation this coaching staff is not good enough.

Edited by ravishingone

I've been a fan of the Vikings for just over 50 years, and I heard a report on the radio on the way home today that there hasn't been a kicking performance this bad in the NFL since before I started watching football.  It sounds like the last time another kicker missed as many kicks without making a single one was back in the early 1960's. 

20 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

I've been a fan of the Vikings for just over 50 years, and I heard a report on the radio on the way home today that there hasn't been a kicking performance this bad in the NFL since before I started watching football.  It sounds like the last time another kicker missed as many kicks without making a single one was back in the early 1960's. 

Wow, that s interesting Buck.  Bucs kickers over the last decade have had some really bad games.

Bailey missed 1 XP and 3 FGs correct?  I guess that could be hard to beat because the XP in the past was basically a layup.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Wow, that s interesting Buck.  Bucs kickers over the last decade have had some really bad games.

Bailey missed 1 XP and 3 FGs correct?  I guess that could be hard to beat because the XP in the past was basically a layup.

Yes.  It sounded like the key was that he missed four total kicks, but he didn't make any either.  There have probably been kickers who went 1 out of 4 or something like that over the years.  Either way, the chances are that Mike Zimmer may tell him to pack his bags fairly soon.

• Like 1