The official FF Wolfpit Fantasy Basketball league

DalCowboyzRule

12 hours ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

@DalCowboyzRule has a really good team. I'm getting hammered. 

If anyone wants to talk deal, hmu. More then willing to talk trade. 

Thanks man, you have a good team too. You caught up a little yesterday so it’s only 6-3 right now.

my biggest issue is clearly rebounding, my only plus rebounder currently is Vucevic so that could be a problem moving forward unless I just want to punt rebounding every week...

At the very least I'm getting around 7/7 a game with blocks and steals from Noel, but I'm taking the risk, hoping that Rick comes to his senses and plays Noel more than 12 minutes and 18 minutes a night. It makes absolutely no sense and it's so absurd that I have to believe very soon Noel will start getting 25+ minutes a night.

I also made some moves this morning. Picked up Jabari Parker for a late season stash and I also picked up Domantis Sabonis. For one I only had one power forward on my team (Dirk) and it looks like he's finally hit the point in his career where he needs to retire.

I still await Kawhi's season debut so I'm feeling good about my team.

5 hours ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

At the very least I'm getting around 7/7 a game with blocks and steals from Noel, but I'm taking the risk, hoping that Rick comes to his senses and plays Noel more than 12 minutes and 18 minutes a night. It makes absolutely no sense and it's so absurd that I have to believe very soon Noel will start getting 25+ minutes a night.

I also made some moves this morning. Picked up Jabari Parker for a late season stash and I also picked up Domantis Sabonis. For one I only had one power forward on my team (Dirk) and it looks like he's finally hit the point in his career where he needs to retire.

I still await Kawhi's season debut so I'm feeling good about my team.

Should've hit me up, I have an overkill depth chart at PF haha. Hopefully Jaylen Brown gets SG eligibility soon because I'm hurting at that spot behind DeRozan.

16 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

sg is hardest position to find valuable players. even the ones I have aren't actually SGs (D'Lo and Murray). Hopefully they stay listed as PG/SG all year even tho they are clearly PGs.

I *think* that on ESPN players can gain positions but they can't lose them from where they started the year. Not sure what the requirement for gaining a position is, but for example I know Draymond Green was listed as a SF/PF/C by the end of last year when he didn't start out that way.

Hopefully on my team Harden picks up PG soon because currently I only have Lillard and Teague there.

Just did some research and there you go:

PRIMARY Position Eligibility:
Before each season begins the system receives an updated report that details every player with their listed position heading into the new season. This includes rookies as well as veterans. The listed primary positions are fixed and will not change for the duration of the season.

ADDITIONAL Position Eligibility:
The League Office uses several subjective criteria to determine additional eligibility. Among those are:

• How often the player touches the ball
  • Where the player's shots usually come from
  • Defensive assignments
  • Who else is on the floor when the player is in the game
  • Inuries on the team (temporary or long term injury)
  • Where the player is usually positioned in the offensive sets

The final decision is always left to the League Office. Any official designations made by the NBA or any other organization will be taken into consideration, but may not result in expanded eligibility for a player. Owners may write the League Office with suggestions if they feel a particular player deserves additional eligibility. Eligibility will never be taken away from a player.    

Archived