The official FF Wolfpit Fantasy Basketball league

DalCowboyzRule

Happy with my team. I made some picks not for best overall player at the time but only focusing on a couple of the categories. Overall I really like what I did.

Harden/Steph are unquestionably better fantasy players than Kawhi but Kawhi is also an elite option and I thought it'd be fun to compete with him as my top pick.

PG: Mike Conley

SG: Klay Thompson

SF: Kawhi Leonard

PF: Dirk Nowitzki

C: Dwight Howard

G: Dennis Smith Jr.

F: Paul George

UTIL: Clint Capela

UTIL: Buddy Hield

UTIL: Malcolm Brogdon

BN: Thaddeus Young
BN: Willy Hernangomez (droppable)
BN: Milos Teidosic (droppable)

8 hours ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Picked up Seth Curry as an IR stash guy and JaMychal Green in his spot. 

If Green can just replicate last year (9 pts, 7 rebs, 1 ast, 50% FG, 80% FT, almost 1 3 per game) he's a solid fantasy player, but I think he'll be even better with Z-Bo gone now. 

I like JaMychal Green, he's got a solid all around game shot 42% from 3 post all star break last year too. 

Is Joe Ingles not a good fantasy player? Why is he only owned in 2% of leagues lol scratching my head a bit 

47 minutes ago, 48 1/2ers said:

I like JaMychal Green, he's got a solid all around game shot 42% from 3 post all star break last year too. 

Is Joe Ingles not a good fantasy player? Why is he only owned in 2% of leagues lol scratching my head a bit 

I think Ingles could be a solid contributor in assists, 3's and steals. Just saw you dropped him so that's interesting. No idea why he's only owed in 2% of leagues.

I'm assuming his role goes up with Hayward gone too. 

Yea, I thought more about it and saw Iggy was available and need to have a warrior on my team. Plus I still expect a good year from him after shooting the ball well last year and can afford his flaws at the FT line for his all around contributions. With Ingles he might not be a name the average fan is familiar with, similar to JaMychal Green so maybe thats why they are so available in leagues idono.  

Archived