The official FF Wolfpit Fantasy Basketball league

DalCowboyzRule

1 minute ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

I'm keeping James Harden and Devin Booker for sure. Next spot is currently Damian Lillard, but willing to package Lillard + Jimmy Butler for a superstar! 

Basically if you have Anthony Davis, LeBron James, Russell Westbrook, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Kevin Durant or KAT, I'm willing to deal both Lillard and Butler for him. 

Let me know

Quoted so this doesn't get paged

40 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

I'm keeping James Harden and Devin Booker for sure. Next spot is currently Damian Lillard, but willing to package Lillard + Jimmy Butler for a superstar! 

Basically if you have Anthony Davis, LeBron James, Russell Westbrook, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Kevin Durant or KAT, I'm willing to deal both Lillard and Butler for him. 

Let me know

How many keepers can you keep you had said 5 before. 

19 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

I would do that trade after the season started, but not possible. 

Wait so is that a no? Yeah I mean i wouldn’t do it after the season started, the whole point is I’m trying to upgrade my keepers.

Anyways, offer is still out there for anyone who wants Lillard + Butler.

Hey guys, I don't think I'll be participating this year since I a) haven't been active on FF in a while and b) have a couple of other leagues taking up a lot of my attention so if anybody wants to take over my team, feel free to. Sorry all, it's been great playing with everybody!

21 minutes ago, Shaq said:

Hey guys, I don't think I'll be participating this year since I a) haven't been active on FF in a while and b) have a couple of other leagues taking up a lot of my attention so if anybody wants to take over my team, feel free to. Sorry all, it's been great playing with everybody!

No problem, thanks for letting me know.

*WE HAVE 1 OPEN SPOT FOR WHOEVER WANTS IN*

Archived