Week 14 - GDT - Saints (10-2) @ Eagles (3-8-1)

Mid Iowa

Just now, Fray32 said:

GDT's been popping off this season. Like the community engagement. Don't like this slow start, but these are the adverse conditions I've been waiting for, for Hill

As long as we finish with at worst the 2nd seed I think we'll be in a good spot.  It might even be beneficial to get the 2nd seed so we can play in GB as we are the better rushing team.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

As long as we finish with at worst the 2nd seed I think we'll be in a good spot.  It might even be beneficial to get the 2nd seed so we can play in GB as we are the better rushing team.

Hold up if we're #2 then we're only playing GB in the NFC Championship game, no?

Just now, Raves said:

Today's rushing game looks bad. Of course, our whole offense looks bad today.

I'm not going to be a debbie downer, I remember the Lions game, but man, where's the spark. If we come out flat like this vs. the Chiefs, it'll be a blowout.

2 minutes ago, Mid Iowa said:

Today's rushing game looks bad. Of course, our whole offense looks bad today.

I'm not going to be a debbie downer, I remember the Lions game, but man, where's the spark. If we come out flat like this vs. the Chiefs, it'll be a blowout.

Philly has a pretty good DL regardless of their record.  I'm not going to overreact when there is still over a half of football to play.

• Like 1