Week 14 - GDT - Saints (10-2) @ Eagles (3-8-1)

Mid Iowa

1 minute ago, Canadian Saint said:

So lets assume this game goes the way it has been and we take an L. Next week becomes an issue.

Do you play Brees at say 70% or stick with Taysom who is at 100%. Knowing fully well you could possibly lose 2 games in a row. Now I'm not certain on rankings alone, however I believe if other teams win they could have us slip to the #3 seed with a loss today and a loss to KC.

Taysom ain't it. I really hope Drew is 100% for next week, but the reports haven't been great.

Just now, Raves said:

You know what I'm tired of the negativity.  It's a bad showing so far but you're all acting like the sky is falling.  I'll go ahead and see you guys after the game.

Get back in here. He missed a kick. Comeback train is on the way!

1 minute ago, Raves said:

You know what I'm tired of the negativity.  It's a bad showing so far but you're all acting like the sky is falling.  I'll go ahead and see you guys after the game.

Yeah, we're just kinda spoiled, and not used to this type of a whooping.

3 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

So lets assume this game goes the way it has been and we take an L. Next week becomes an issue.

Do you play Brees at say 70% or stick with Taysom who is at 100%. Knowing fully well you could possibly lose 2 games in a row. Now I'm not certain on rankings alone, however I believe if other teams win they could have us slip to the #3 seed with a loss today and a loss to KC.

We prolly get beat by the Chiefs regardless, doesn't really matter.

if we lose 1 seed regardless(which we almost for sure will), we only need one more win to clinch division, so just sit Brees until he's 100%.

1 minute ago, Jlowe22 said:

We prolly get beat by the Chiefs regardless, doesn't really matter.

if we lose 1 seed regardless(which we almost for sure will), we only need one more win to clinch division, so just sit Brees until he's 100%.

I'm not sure if you've missed it or not, but we're going to beat the Chiefs by 2 scores.