McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

46 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

It’d be nice if you could explain something more about why you think the role is so particularly power with town, to make that the better avenue to a win for you. Especially since you’re insinuating that you’re quite afraid of the reds targeting you. Those two things don’t seem to completely jive. 

do you want shady to side with the reds?

because it sounds like you want shady to side with the reds.

@Shady Slim dont side with the reds

• Like 1

i can tell you this - my hesitance to give my colours, my belief that the subpoena will be able to steal items, and power i can bring to town via my role are all related. i've tried to vaguely soft the role a couple of times in the hope you'd pick up on it @Malfatron

my thinking at this present moment is essentially, the power i can bring to town hinges on me being able to use my role unencumbered -> if i can't use my role unencumbered, and if the subpoena can do what i think it may do, then that is bad, and i would be forced to not use my role rather than risk its' benefit accruing to the communists once i side with the town -> revealing what my colours are risks encumbering use of my role, you get me?

1 hour ago, Tugboat said:

Not really getting the best feeling from Shady playing this other faction thing so cagey. Feels like there’s something incriminating about the name or colour. Like he’s a pinko or something. Not fully buying that keeping it hush hush is about not having a target on him from the reds. It’s plausible, but kinda sketchy. 

@The Orca is the color you found pink?

Just now, Shady Slim said:

i can tell you this - my hesitance to give my colours, my belief that the subpoena will be able to steal items, and power i can bring to town via my role are all related. i've tried to vaguely soft the role a couple of times in the hope you'd pick up on it @Malfatron

i did pick up on it. why do you think ive been so nice :)

just need to know what color orca found on another player

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

my thinking at this present moment is essentially, the power i can bring to town hinges on me being able to use my role unencumbered -> if i can't use my role unencumbered, and if the subpoena can do what i think it may do, then that is bad, and i would be forced to not use my role rather than risk its' benefit accruing to the communists once i side with the town -> revealing what my colours are risks encumbering use of my role, you get me?

just know..you will never live it down if you side with the commies

i trust you to do the right thing, even if you dont make it through

we will have a pint in your honor

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

anyone familar with us history?

what role could be the supeona?

I know the alignment that has it i believe 

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@The Orca out with it.

which player that didnt claim yet isnt blue

Racks is Justice Aligned (Purple)

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said: