McCarthyism Mafia-Workers of the World Unite!

Daniel

+1 to exactly what @Tugboat has said about how swoosh played - i knew if i could survive the day and convert him then we’d be golden because he had such a perfect town game that it let him parlay it in to the perfect communist game on top of it too 

enjoyed playing with ya too tug - we had a coterie of genuine reds playing in this game but i think i was the only one who drew the communist straw in game haha 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Imagine being McCarthy, in a McCarthyism game, and accidentally getting modkilled.  lol.  But honestly, it can happen to anyone.

I mean, heck yeah...participation award!  I'll take it!!!  Surprisingly active!  Despite completely missing an entire "day" of the game in an evening.  🙃  That's really why i prefer the idea of more rigidly fixed schedule games, even if there's a hammer.  It's just so hard to keep track of things at all times all day.  And it's a sucky feeling to spend the evening doing other stuff only to come back and read through 30+ pages, only to realize that you've missed an entire day and night phase.  Feel like that ultimately became a big rallying point in @MWil23 @Malfatron and i all just sorta circling our town selves pointing fingers until we wiped ourselves out.  lol.  That's my great fear when it comes to "participation".

In any event, @swoosh honestly probably earned the unique distinction of being MVP for both sides.  Just a masterfully played game on all fronts.  I have no idea how that radar got dialed in so well as Town, but it was money.  Then riding a pretty smooth consistency after the flip.  There were a couple moments where i was kinda wondering if i'd been getting played the entire time.  But i absolutely never saw a convert in it.  Just through and through, a "tail wagging the dog" performance for the ages.

I can see the argument for @Shady Slim as mafia MVP, because without him...it never would've survived.  Brilliant choice of convert, and an absolutely epic bluff with the Santa thing to buy himself that one more night needed.  I was so skeptical of why they wanted that one extra day so badly.  But then i effed up and moved off it.  So close, and yet so far.  Bluffing Santa Claus in a Commie-hunting mafia game, isn't something i'll soon forget.  Big kudos.

god bless your kind words

you’ll also be loved in my book

merry christmas buddy 

9 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

+1 to exactly what @Tugboat has said about how swoosh played - i knew if i could survive the day and convert him then we’d be golden because he had such a perfect town game that it let him parlay it in to the perfect communist game on top of it too 

enjoyed playing with ya too tug - we had a coterie of genuine reds playing in this game but i think i was the only one who drew the communist straw in game haha 

wow, keep it coming

was a pleasure being tagged in by you 

• Like 1