The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't know that there is no free agency. I've spent my bag and can't pick anyone up. I have to start someone that's likely not going to score (Heinicke) and take whatever hit the league gives. I guess Ridder could get benched again... 😆

Edited by nagahide13

5 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

I didn't know that there is no free agency. I've spent my bag and can't pick anyone up. I have to start someone that's likely not going to score (Heinicke) and take whatever hit the league gives. I guess Ridder could get benched again... 😆

Ya, our waver settings got screwed up this year, It's been a learning curve & a bit of a pain in the A$$. I probably didn't do a good job explaining all the nuances of the problems when you joined. That's on me.

Because you posted prior to midnight looking to add a player & not knowing, I would be OK adding a player from FA if @sammymvpknight is good with it.

Edited by WE-R-Lions

3 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

@sammymvpknight

(Wk 13) This is the second time @SaveOurSonics has been flaged for tanking this year. This wk he started QB Dorian Thompson-Robinson who was ruled out on Fri.

(Wk 11) he started a player on bye.

Fortunately SoS won this week, so it shouldn’t impact draft order etc unless it comes down to points, which is looking unlikely. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Snuck into the 2 seed after starting 3-5.  Thought I was done when Joe Burrow went down but then Gibbs, Purdy, and others started playing well.  Nice to go from the #2 pick to a solid playoff team.  

Yes injuries lately knocked me outta 2 seed.

oh well I guess.

not bad 1st year and I added a lot of draft capital 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

Good game @nagahide13 good luck moving forward!!!

Wow, picking favorites already.  I hope @nagahide13 loses this week so no luck sent his way from me.  

I have a couple injuries that I need to monitor and hoping both can play in Pacheco and Pittman.  Would really hurt having neither of them.  

On 8/27/2023 at 10:08 AM, deathstar said:

Trade -

I give Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Russell Wilson, 2024 1st

@detfan782004 gives Lamar Jackson, Jakobi Meyers, and a 2024 4th

This trade on page 115 I did not see updated on first page. 

would give me 3-1sts next year with Ridley and Lamar trades 

@sammymvpknight