The Dirty Dozen Dynasty league (Discussion thread)

sammymvpknight

I’ve got a fever, and the only prescription is…more trades. 

I was bored and decided this offseason to attempt to turn over all of my assets, while not making my team suck. 

So far I’ve traded away all of my original draft picks besides two 5th rounders. I’ve traded away Kyler Murray, Daniel Jones, Jameson Williams, DJ Moore, Michael Pittman, Saquon Barkley, Alvin Kamara, Isiah Pacheco, Khalil Herbert, Brian Robinson, and Isaiah Likely. The team THAT I TRADED AWAY is a championship contender. 😂 

The only problem is that I have a few players left…Trevor Lawrence, Tyreek Hill, Ceedee Lamb, Rasheed Shaheed, Isaiah Hodgins, Alec Pierce, Jeff Wilson, Dallas Goedert, and Chig Okonkwo. But I’m more than half way there with a few months to go.

Edited by sammymvpknight

2 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I was bored and decided this offseason to attempt to turn over all of my assets, while not making my team suck. 

So far I’ve traded away all of my original draft picks besides two 5th rounders. I’ve traded away Kyler Murray, Daniel Jones, Jameson Williams, DJ Moore, Michael Pittman, Saquon Barkley, Alvin Kamara, Isiah Pacheco, Khalil Herbert, Brian Robinson, and Isaiah Likely. The trade THAT I TRADED AWAY is a championship contender. 😂 

The only problem is that I have a few players left…Trevor Lawrence, Tyreek Hill, Ceedee Lamb, Rasheed Shaheed, Isaiah Hodgins, Alec Pierce, Jeff Wilson, Dallas Goedert, and Chig Okonkwo. But I’m more than half way there with a few months to go.

My son thinks Cephdanir is pretty good too...I mean this is his 5th case of strep in 2023 so he must like the taste

9 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

So far I’ve traded away all of my original draft picks besides two 5th rounders. I’ve traded away Kyler Murray, Daniel Jones, Jameson Williams, DJ Moore, Michael Pittman, Saquon Barkley, Alvin Kamara, Isiah Pacheco, Khalil Herbert, Brian Robinson, and Isaiah Likely. The trade THAT I TRADED AWAY is a championship contender. 😂 

I have already made a good offer for Trevor...just saying lol

• Like 1

On 6/6/2023 at 11:54 AM, HvacRaider said:

Danny Dimes, Barkley 2.3 and a swap in 24/2 

for Fields and 1.11 and 24/2 swap

hope dimes stays top 10  and his combo of Lawrence and fields don’t blow up when we play 

but I needed a RB 

Stop getting better. I want that 2024 1st to be high 😅