The Florida Gators thread

Scalamania

30 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I'll still defend SC (well, not right now because of Muschamp). I have degrees from SC and UF. I went to SC because of Spurrier. I grew up a Gator going to games at the Swamp. I will come at you when you defend FSU's Head Coach. I'm going to enjoy the hell out of how much he sucks. If you can't do that, you don't belong in this thread, because you're not defending this school. In fact, after I shat on FSU's HC, you shat on our team. So don't tell me you were defending jackshiot. If you keep defending FSU's crappy coach, I'll keep coming at you.

Lol you soft bro. I'm not defending anyone but staying the obvious - you trash FSU coach but we lost to Kentucky. Ain't no gator fan got the right to trash any team after that. 

Stay soft homie

13 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Lol you soft bro. I'm not defending anyone but staying the obvious - you trash FSU coach but we lost to Kentucky. Ain't no gator fan got the right to trash any team after that. 

Stay soft homie

Bahahahaha. Calling someone soft over the internet. Hahahahahahahahaha. I thought you've spent your whole life defending this team? Yet again, you get butthurt that I'm trashing the FSU HC and choose to trash our team. Stay butthurt, Nole fan.

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Bahahahaha. Calling someone soft over the internet. Hahahahahahahahaha. I thought you've spent your whole life defending this team? Yet again, you get butthurt that I'm trashing the FSU HC and choose to trash our team. Stay butthurt, Nole fan.

I never defended the FSU coach. All I said was we lost to Kentucky so slow your role but GG bro

You're the only one bring up WT

Edited by Scalamania

Let's look it at it objectively....

FSU- Returns majority of their team, gains their QB back...is 100 times worse

Florida- Exact same team as last year, problems resulting from 8 years of crappy coaching and recruiting

Yeah...Taggert blows xD

Edited by The Orca
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Let's look it at it objectively....

FSU- Returns majority of their team, gains their QB back...is 100 times worse

Florida- Exact same team as last year, problems resulting from 8 years of crappy coaching and recruiting

Yeah...Taggert blows xD

Watch out, you're going to upset Scalamania.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Nah bro you're the one who went off the rails when I said lost to UK and to slow your role. 

I went off the rails? Lol. I called out Wille Taggart after an embarrassing loss (after nearly losing to freaking Samford last week). Willie Taggart, you know, the coach of FSU. You commented talking about how much we suck and attacked me in the process. You responded like a FSU fan would respond. Don't try to put this on me. I don't remember who the people were who wanted Taggart. Maybe you were one, and maybe it upset you that he's fallen flat on his face. I dunno. But you attacked our program because I laughed at FSU's failure. That's not a Gator move, brah.

Edited by jrry32

I wanted Taggart, but a large part of that was because I was certain that he, Cristobal and Leavitt were a package deal. He's been completely exposed without them. 

But anyways, about UF ... I still remain completely unconvinced by Franks. He's late on most throws and comes up short quite often, good teams are going to eat him alive.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eggybucsfan31 said:

I wanted Taggart, but a large part of that was because I was certain that he, Cristobal and Leavitt were a package deal. He's been completely exposed without them. 

But anyways, about UF ... I still remain completely unconvinced by Franks. He's late on most throws and comes up short quite often, good teams are going to eat him alive.

I wanted Chip, and boy oh boy was I wrong about him. UCLA is down 38-14 to Fresno State and on their way to 0-3. Whoa.

9 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I wanted Chip, and boy oh boy was I wrong about him. UCLA is down 38-14 to Fresno State and on their way to 0-3. Whoa.

I wanted him the most as well. Not sure "wrong" is the right word. He just went to a team that is in no way fit to run his offense and it is clearly showing 

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Florida coach Dan Mullen officially signed his contact with the Gators last Tuesday, locking him into a six-year deal worth a little more than $36.6 million over the lifetime of the agreement. The terms were originally agreed upon when Mullen took the job in November.

https://247sports.com/college/florida/Article/Florida-Gators-Football-Dan-Mullen-signs-contract-6-years-366-million-12-million-buyout-122036725/