BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

No. I’ve just got love for everyone wiling to put the dedication into this. There’s one winner and 15 losers every yeast. You’ve got to be different to insert time into this.

Yeah predetermining votes based on our love of someone or how much work they put into the league so we feel they deserve to win no matter the lineup or gameplan would be a detriment to all the work people did put into it. 

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

Yeah predetermining votes based on our love of someone or how much work they put into the league so we feel they deserve to win no matter the lineup or gameplan would be a detriment to all the work people did put into it. 

I never do it! I will tell you I love you and the team and vote against you. Thus, we’re on the same page.

That’s not easy to do thus I’m announcing that now.

6 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Relevant to the Rodgers trade, I do wonder how the last 3 seasons play out if the transition from Tom Brady to Josh Allen doesn't occur in New Orleans. Brady was traded to Berlin prior to Berlin acquiring Rodgers.

Perhaps a short sighted move as Josh Allen's defining trait is after all his college completion percentage and, to my knowledge, hasn't acquired shaministic powers from consultation with Joe Rogan to ensure opposing secondaries are playing 10th stringers in playoff weeks.

Brady for 2 4ths changed the course of Berlin history.

• Like 5

Just now, MD4L said:

So it’s known, I have special appreciation for EVERYONE that decided to partake in the leauge.

I DO NOT VOTE FOR ANYONE BC FRIENDSHIPs. Stop that nonsense. I’ll vote against any friend. 

Where is this coming from? Sounds like drunk guilt to me. Who were you pulling for before the playoffs started? Who did you want to see win it all since you weren’t in it?

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Where is this coming from? Sounds like drunk guilt to me. Who were you pulling for before the playoffs started? Who did you want to see win it all since you weren’t in it?

Are you gonna vote for me like it’s mafia? I made my opinion known.

IDGAD what comes with it.