BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

"Damn my squad is so good there are spots I won't even look at".

I can't EVER take that approach to drafting.

More that I dont have a 1st rounder...so I don't pick til 30 overall.  Why waste my time on Lawrence, Fields, Wilson, a number of WRs, Pitts, etc that won't be there when I finally pick?

• Like 2

Just now, Ragnarok said:

More that I dont have a 1st rounder...so I don't pick til 30 overall.  Why waste my time on Lawrence, Fields, Wilson, a number of WRs, Pitts, etc that won't be there when I finally pick?

Trade for some picks you bologna peddler

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Ooooh. It seemed like there was a whole position group you were discounting.

Just now, Jlash said:

Big fan of gators and sharks. Both terrify me.

Love gators met the friendliest one once and he would just walk around our store minding his own business. Sharks I haven’t had any personal experience with. But Jaws is still the terrifying movie that made night swimming as a kid even in a concrete pool feel uncomfortable.

Just now, Jlash said:

"lol y'all continue to let lukic sign guys cheap and then trade off junk for picks and never learn"- Counselor

Let him keep his junk.

I really don’t want any of them I’m just trying to get love in PM’s. I want to talk trade even if we don’t trade it’s like smoking one cig when you know you shouldn’t but at least it’s not the whole pack. 

• Like 1