BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

DVN is open for business. 

I'm willing to listen to trade offers for every player on my roster albeit there is a few im VERY unlikely to trade.

I'm also willing to consider a 3up and over for any that are on expiring contracts. I am primarily interested in draft picks but willing to potentially do player for player trades (with the exception of the 3 up and over trade). I will say up front, I do not intend to part with any of my draft picks.

PM me with an offer and we can go from there.

The following players specifically are all available for mid to late 2022 draft picks

QB Nick Foles

WR Olabisi Johnson

OG Stefan Wisniewski

INT DJ Reader

S Marquise Blair

Edited by wwhickok

28 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Also, I haven’t really scouted anyone or gone into my BB just yet. Thus, I can advocate and support specific talent and come down on anyone talking down on anyone.

My BB is at 33 players right now. 0 QBs.

45 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Yeah, but Freeman bro.

Good one. Not sure anyone else will get the context.

29 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

My BB is at 33 players right now. 0 QBs.

I’ve been a huge Fields guy since High School. If anyone knows Fields/Lawrence backgrounds, you’d know they were 1/2 ranked prospects in the country and come from Georgia. They’re going to be connected for all their NFL careers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MD4L said:

Also, I haven’t really scouted anyone or gone into my BB just yet. Thus, I can advocate and support specific talent and come down on anyone talking down on anyone.

Same here. I've really not gotten into any scouting at all. Last season I scouted over 300 ppl. This year has been so wacky and so many ppl had opted out that I'm just sort of waiting to scout.