BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

50 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

So Raggy what does the Vikings trade for Chris Herndon really mean about top 5 fantasy tight end Irv Smith’s injury?

That they had very little depth at the position.  

He has surgery in a couple days, and we will see what the timetable looks like after that.

7 hours ago, rackcs said:

1.4 - Anchorage Trappers - Derek Stingley Jr., CB, LSU - Anchorage keeps their players on a short leash and so this will be a make it or break it season for C.J. Henderson. He's already buried on the Jaguars depth chart so it's likely the Trappers will be looking for someone new to play across from Patrick Surtain II.

Would 10000000% be my pick in this situation so you got that right 

1.11 - Anchorage Trappers (via Death Valley) - Kenyon Green, OG, Texas A&M - Anchorage uses their second pick to land a great talent in Green. A guard worthy of being taken in the top 10, Green is going to play OT for the Aggies this year. He adds versatility to the Trappers' OL.

I’ve heard some good things about him but need to watch more tape. Definitely don’t care about positional value if I deem a player as being worth the pick so could be a possibility.

2.4 - Anchorage Trappers - Charles Cross, OT, Mississippi State - Anchorage has so many young prospects that it's hard to know what their needs will be by the time the draft roles around. For now I have them continuing to bolster the trenches. If Cross works out for them, they can hopefully shed some more expensive OTs.

Know nothing about him really. But I’d probably stick with FA for OT. I don’t trust my scouting too much of that position. I feel better about interior oline. But this would either be one of the two players you have after this. McDuffie- Highly ranked Washington defenders have been good to me (Budda and Vita) and when there is a good one I should take one. Passed on Tryon when I had a feeling I shouldn’t have and I think he will be great. Elijah Molden looks good also. The other player Hutchinson I’ve been a big fan of for a while and I don’t think that is a secret. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Know nothing about him really. But I’d probably stick with FA for OT. I don’t trust my scouting too much of that position. I feel better about interior oline. But this would either be one of the two players you have after this. McDuffie- Highly ranked Washington defenders have been good to me (Budda and Vita) and when there is a good one I should take one. Passed on Tryon when I had a feeling I shouldn’t have and I think he will be great. Elijah Molden looks good also. The other player Hutchinson I’ve been a big fan of for a while and I don’t think that is a secret. 

The Breakfast Club Reaction GIF

• Like 1