BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

29 minutes ago, Blue said:

You may not have a 1 TE set with Hunter Henry with the way things have been going with him injury-wise. Sucks, man. Lemme know when you want to trade a 1st round pick for Austin Hooper tho

21 minutes ago, Blue said:

I know, selling low but you gotta let people know your dude's available you know what I mean

Very magnanimous of you.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

@RedGold hey baby can you get these two busted fifth round picks off my roster that I took over Terry McLaurin and Chase Claypool thanks. Don’t want to read their names any longer 

I see it's that time of the year where I miss 8 hours,   show back up and have no idea what's going on..    

I do like me a nice reclamation project though..

2 minutes ago, RedGold said:

I see it's that time of the year where I miss 8 hours,   show back up and have no idea what's going on..    

I do like me a nice reclamation project though..

I cut them lol. I meant in the workbook. They are FA cuts. Currently FA who haven’t played a down in over a year.

3 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I cut them lol. I meant in the workbook. They are FA cuts. Currently FA who haven’t played a down in over a year.

Imma let whoever does the other transaction take care of that lol.    I have no clue how up to date they are in the transaction thread.       Don't want to mess up their flow, or organization.    

Was just helping BCB on the shark since he was out and didn't have to worry about double dipping, or messing anyone up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedGold said:

Imma let whoever does the other transaction take care of that lol.    I have no clue how up to date they are in the transaction thread.       Don't want to mess up their flow, or organization.    

Was just helping BCB on the shark since he was out and didn't have to worry about double dipping, or messing anyone up.

I Hate It Reaction GIF by Laff

• Like 1