BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

2 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Oh Kevin Byard, another guy that I traded after a down year last year...

He and Hooker are what I conceptualize in my cover 1 schemes with interchangeable safeties. Two guys who can do whatever, and you can disguise them. Hell, they're even both built just like each other at 5'11 210 ish.

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

He and Hooker are what I conceptualize in my cover 1 schemes with interchangeable safeties. Two guys who can do whatever, and you can disguise them. Hell, they're even both built just like each other at 5'11 210 ish.

Safeties get no votes, sadly. You need to have elite CBs or its meaningless and you can’t defend in the backend.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Safeties get no votes, sadly. You need to have elite CBs or its meaningless and you can’t defend in the backend.

Just now, MD4L said:

When I include those tackle/End twists in gameplans they also get no love. When it’s done right IRL, it’s beautiful.

Some people see that stuff. I PM'd bcb last week after he voted in our game plan after he pointed out some things that I thought were important to note, but I don't like to get involved after the fact with gameplan stuff. But I agree, for the most part the nuanced stuff goes unseen.