The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I don't have rules.  I never said you went over the top defending.  So have you thrown a vote on a teammate occasionally this game...either intentionally or unintentionally?

Pretty sure I'm just hunting kings.

Or I could just drop a vote and ghost if you prefer?

So forge flips orange protector and you don't want to vote him out, but are still willing to vote out another claimed protector?  And someone actually posting ?

Your reasoning is getting worse as you go

Lol, so not wanting to vote Forge because he was incredibly specific and everything checked out makes me look scummy, but then saying Pickle's story hasn't checked out and I think he is lying is scummy, but voting for Josh out of the blue for hiding in the shadows is scummy.   Making a comment in jest is scummy.  Justifying not wanting to lynch some after they died is scummy when it doesn't contribute to our end game is scummy. 

Just because you piece together a lot of quotes (thank you for doing a lot of leg work and many so far) and read what you want to read isn't exactly helpful though. 

23 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

I don't think anyone ever answered either.

Also, dumb forum noob question, how do you double embed quotes, feel like a dope not being able to do it.  

To quote 1 post.  Hit the "quote"  that is below the post you want to quote.   To quote multiple post, hit the "+" icon below each post you want to quote.

To type within a post you quoted.  Insert your cursor in that post and hit the enter key a couple times.  Type what you want.  Repeat as necessary.

2 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Lol, so not wanting to vote Forge because he was incredibly specific and everything checked out makes me look scummy, but then saying Pickle's story hasn't checked out and I think he is lying is scummy, but voting for Josh out of the blue for hiding in the shadows is scummy.   Making a comment in jest is scummy.  Justifying not wanting to lynch some after they died is scummy when it doesn't contribute to our end game is scummy. 

It's my case for you being orange aligned.  Maybe share something you have done that has pushed the process in hunting for kings.  Based on your voting history, you have not done anything to date on that front imo.

2 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Just because you piece together a lot of quotes (thank you for doing a lot of leg work and many so far) and read what you want to read isn't exactly helpful though. 

If I'm wrong, it won't be from a lack of trying.

Maybe help me out in getting off your case and share with us something your might have for information that would clarify things.

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Duke game just ended (only scimmed during commercials) will read thoroughly after I grab some lunch.  

Md4l Brett Shady Matts Josh are all suspect right now. 

I think

Brett is orange aligned

Shady is red aligned

Counselor is blue aligned

Purple aligned could be in the mix of Josh, Matt's, bcb, md4l

51 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Maybe help me out in getting off your case and share with us something your might have for information that would clarify things.

Highly doubt there is anything I could say that will get you off my case, I mean you are already suspicious of me for contradictory and irrelevant reasons.  Just trying my best to keep up, which is difficult without knowing what things like Doctor's and Jailor's are, or even that they could exist.  Did what I could do to call the Forge lynch a bad decision and it was.  Don't feel like you lynch a guy claiming protector with a plethora or commentless vote dumps who has been active and helpful and everything he claimed checked out and knowing it doesn't help our end game.  Guess I feel like I should be applauded for that, not grilled lol. 

They have extensive scientific and political knowledge; in the latter respect, many mages are the equals of rulers.

In the wake of the rebellion, the mages retained their influence. Many of them remained royal advisors, sometimes even ruling countries from behind the scenes.

Radovid bore a deep aversion towards mages that stemmed from his father being secretly assassinated by an unknown elf at the behest of the sorceress advisor Philippa Eilhart,[N 3] who then pulled strings from behind his back, ruled in his name and dominated and demeaned him throughout his youth.

7 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Highly doubt there is anything I could say that will get you off my case, I mean you are already suspicious of me for contradictory and irrelevant reasons.  Just trying my best to keep up, which is difficult without knowing what things like Doctor's and Jailor's are, or even that they could exist.  Did what I could do to call the Forge lynch a bad decision and it was.  Don't feel like you lynch a guy claiming protector with a plethora or commentless vote dumps who has been active and helpful and everything he claimed checked out and knowing it doesn't help our end game.  Guess I feel like I should be applauded for that, not grilled lol. 

I don't know how you don't know what a doctor is if you've played Mafia before. That's one of the most basic roles in the game.