GDT - Week : San Francisco 49ers vs Washington Redskins

Ghostnote

21 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

I didn't see him on the field for awhile. Especially during that drive.

He hurt his knee - probably a MCL sprain - but that was in the 2nd half. Someone made a comment that they were without the Redskins without top two corners before Breeland got hurt.

Just now, turtle28 said:

He hurt his knee - probably a MCL sprain - but that was in the 2nd half. Someone made a comment that they were without the Redskins without top two corners before Breeland got hurt.

That was me. It looked like he was out for at least a few plays at the end of the 2nd quarter on their first TD drive. 

Things I saw today at the stadium:

• Our running game sucks
  • Our receivers had trouble getting open
  • When they did get open, Kirk played well but he also missed some easy throws
  • The INT to Davis should've come back due to the illegal contact after 5 yards that slowed down Davis on his route
  • Jay Gruden played to not-win today
  • Manusky got a bit too soft
  • We need to cut down on all these injuries
  • Swearinger gift wrapped those points after that personal foul
  • We need to stop with the "almost interceptions"
  • Davis...you stay in bounds!!!
  • How does Nicholson not get over to cover Robinson?
  • THAT WAS NOT A FUMBLE!!
  • A lot of our cheerleaders are smokin' hot
  • The 49ers fans were annoying

26 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Things I saw today at the stadium:

• Our running game sucks
  • Our receivers had trouble getting open
  • When they did get open, Kirk played well but he also missed some easy throws
  • The INT to Davis should've come back due to the illegal contact after 5 yards that slowed down Davis on his route
  • Jay Gruden played to not-win today
  • Manusky got a bit too soft
  • We need to cut down on all these injuries
  • Swearinger gift wrapped those points after that personal foul
  • We need to stop with the "almost interceptions"
  • Davis...you stay in bounds!!!
  • How does Nicholson not get over to cover Robinson?
  • THAT WAS NOT A FUMBLE!!
  • A lot of our cheerleaders are smokin' hot
  • The 49ers fans were annoying

I hate the NFCW fans so much .

We need to get Kirk cousins to a long term deal . our Offense is scoring now and our D is solid for the most part but it needs to tighten up a little more .

we have a tough schedule I can see us sweeping the Giants and beating the cowboys once while the saints have won three straight so there a hard team .

we can win Monday night against philly but man our D needs to be a bit more consistent . Our brokendown plays are killing us and we need to sometimes rush 5.

Still waiting for Oryor to get his 100 yard game he's only on pace for 600 yards and he's our number 1 WR.

39 minutes ago, Slateman said:

Inability to run the ball is disconcerting

I still don't see why the redskins don't sniff around Deangelo Williams or Ryan Mathews since Perine isn't that good at all.. at least this year .

Our offense was good overall so no complaints there .

just finished watching the game, I actually went to the boat show in Annapolis.  Man was it hard to not look at the score.  Sweet Jesus what is the fascination of Gruden and Perine?  Simply put Perine is horrid.  Mack Brown should be getting a lot more chances.

Injury bug on the D is very worrying.  What is going on there.  

The refs almost gave this game to the 49s with a fumble that wasn't and an INT that should have been illegal contact on Davis, I mean unless you can hit a WR 10 yards downfield.  

Cousins rocks man, yea he had some bad thrown balls, but the the D was rocking it and bringing pressure.  Running game didn't work well for him also and our WR are not getting open consistently.

anyway ugly win but I thought it was going to be that, the 49s could be the best 0-5 team in history.

Archived