Adopt a Bear sign-up

CBears019

Bump.  I'll start the draft right after the final preseason game.  I'll randomize a draft order at the same time.  Keep your eyes peeled for PMs.  After you draft, PM the person after you.  24 hours to draft, if you miss your slot, you'll re-enter at the bottom of the draft.

On 8/21/2017 at 1:55 PM, CBears019 said:

Bump.  I'll start the draft right after the final preseason game.  I'll randomize a draft order at the same time.  Keep your eyes peeled for PMs.  After you draft, PM the person after you.  24 hours to draft, if you miss your slot, you'll re-enter at the bottom of the draft.

Real question,  in the past I think most people have used their signature line to show who their Adopt-a-Bear player was, does this site have the ability to add something like that?

If so, how do you do it?  If not, is that something that might get added in the future?

1 hour ago, bkokot said:

Real question,  in the past I think most people have used their signature line to show who their Adopt-a-Bear player was, does this site have the ability to add something like that?

If so, how do you do it?  If not, is that something that might get added in the future?

Hmm...good question.  I'll ask around.

8 hours ago, bkokot said:

You can change your signature in the account settings, think you have to switch on signatures as viewable as well to be able to see everyone else's.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived