Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

Bcb said he needed a replacement for someone so I took off a person. With another person in I'd say 11 town, 3 mafia, 1 wildcard. 

I'm obviously town. 

Why would you take off a person? The role PMs have already gone out and from what I can tell replacing players in commonplace in mafia games. This seems a little more suspicious to me than "oh I couldn't math" or "oh I typo'd."

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Why would you take off a person? The role PMs have already gone out and from what I can tell replacing players in commonplace in mafia games. This seems a little more suspicious to me than "oh I couldn't math" or "oh I typo'd."

Role PMs gone out or not, only 14 people were in the game after bcb made the post so I said 14 people. There's really not much more to it than that... 

10 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

Role PMs gone out or not, only 14 people were in the game after bcb made the post so I said 14 people. There's really not much more to it than that... 

That doesn't really make sense. Whether or not the person has been replaced yet or not, that role isn't going away (even if they don't wind up getting replaced they'd still be in the game until they inactive die).

6 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

That doesn't really make sense. Whether or not the person has been replaced yet or not, that role isn't going away (even if they don't wind up getting replaced they'd still be in the game until they inactive die).

Look at it whatever way you want it's nothing more than me just saying 14 players instead of 15.

9 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

Look at it whatever way you want it's nothing more than me just saying 14 players instead of 15.

It kinda feels like you're trying to lolclear yourself. Don't know how common of a thing that is in other mafia places though (tbh even here it feels like only matts ever properly does it).

5 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

It kinda feels like you're trying to lolclear yourself. Don't know how common of a thing that is in other mafia places though (tbh even here it feels like only matts ever properly does it).

tenor.gif

Archived