Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

with the way this has been going I'm not sure we'll ever get a majority....Bucs mentioned that at this point, seems like posters are worried it would look pretty sketchy to just hop on a bandwagon vote to get to a majority.

It says in the rules that voting ends when we get a majority. The way I'm interpreting the rules it seems like the day/night cycle isn't necessarily synced up with the lynch. So maybe we could go to night 1 without a lynch?

9 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

with the way this has been going I'm not sure we'll ever get a majority....Bucs mentioned that at this point, seems like posters are worried it would look pretty sketchy to just hop on a bandwagon vote to get to a majority.

How dare you call out.

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Vote Count 

James--2-- Bucsfan, Elitetexan 

Kingseanjohn - - 1--pats 

Touch  - - 2--dome, kingseanjohn

Xmad--5---tk3, untouchable, Utley,, James , dome 

Elitetexan - - 1--Whicker,

Tk3-xmad 

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

It is 8 to lynch 

On my phone at a party so this is the easiest way to do it on my phone.  If I messed up your vote please pm me 

Also your mod demands blood 

You now have 48 hours to reach a majority.  If no majority is reached, pats#1 will be lynched for breaking rules cause Patriots cheating can not happen.  A court said so 

On 10/12/2017 at 1:02 PM, bcb1213 said:

--No editing or deleting your posts in the game thread. Double, triple, quadruple, quintuple, etc. posting is fine.

@bucsfan333 why say pats is dead? Doesn't say in the rules what the punishment for editing is, just says you can't do it.

Archived