Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

Damn it utley....

If you're civ, that was pretty dumb.

I've made some terrible mistakes in this game too... and I'm glad they haven't stopped me from getting this far. My gut still says untouch. but now you're making me unsure. 

So... if utley got turned it happened on N4 or later.... that's where we start looking I guess/

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I also confirmed that whicker did NOT visit you as he claimed he did. 

I've already shown my role. 

But I think you could very well have been in cahoots with whicker at some point or another. So what weight does that hold?

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Gotcha, just wanted it from him. Considering he made me spell it out and draw a picture to claim my role.

You keep talking about that as if it was all him. I was just as hard on you, I just switched over after you fully claimed.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

The fact that you thinking I was mafia at any point is stupid. 

You knew about every mafia member so far. You're playing on godmode like you said, or you knew all of them to begin with.

It's just as crazy as your theory that I was cult and ratting out my own, ON NIGHT ONE. If you think I'm that bold of a player, you either weren't in or don't remember the Walking Dead game.

The logic I'm using is the same you used on me. I nailed a couple cult members and you nailed a few mafia. 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

You knew about every mafia member so far. You're playing on godmode like you said, or you knew all of them to begin with.

It's just as crazy as your theory that I was cult and ratting out my own, ON NIGHT ONE. If you think I'm that bold of a player, you either weren't in or don't remember the Walking Dead game.

The logic I'm using is the same you used on me. I nailed a couple cult members and you nailed a few mafia. 

So then why are neither of you considering James

3 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

You keep talking about that as if it was all him. I was just as hard on you, I just switched over after you fully claimed.

Yeah. You flipping over felt genuine. His never did, like TK3 pointed out, he sounded bitter later.

And you were trying to take breadcrumbs, even big ones. Untouch needed the whole loaf. I felt like he was hanging me out to dry.

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

This is why I asked if you had difficulty following along. Read my posts to you over the last few pages and let me know what you think. K?

Just now, utley4568 said:

So then why are neither of you considering James

Because you and james are both less likely based on what I've laid out for untouch, IMO. I've investigated james more recently than you, also, so that's in his favor.

I think Bucs had the only conversion, and he used it N1. If there was a silent conversion, there's nothing to do about it at this point. 

Like I said I'd rather lose to a random last second conversion in a whackadoo game than lose to a guy I had a bad vibe on since day 2.

For what its worth, I think its probably dome that we need to kill. My theory is probably flawed, but even with some slight errors in it, its my best feeling.

I'm like 65% sold on it being dome, 30% untouch, 4.9% utley, .1% "lul why are you killing your teammates"

My attempts to gather some information the past couple hours have been pretty meh. Even if I did strike a vein somewhere, I'm too caught up in my curiosity at this point to really look at reactions objectively. I really want the game to end tonight xD

Archived