Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

For what its worth, I think its probably dome that we need to kill. My theory is probably flawed, but even with some slight errors in it, its my best feeling.

I'm like 65% sold on it being dome, 30% untouch, 4.9% utley, .1% "lul why are you killing your teammates"

My attempts to gather some information the past couple hours have been pretty meh. Even if I did strike a vein somewhere, I'm too caught up in my curiosity at this point to really look at reactions objectively. I really want the game to end tonight xD

I agree with the last two sentences. It's basically you and I. I feel what you're feeling, but about touch.

2 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

For what its worth, I think its probably dome that we need to kill. My theory is probably flawed, but even with some slight errors in it, its my best feeling.

I'm like 65% sold on it being dome, 30% untouch, 4.9% utley, .1% "lul why are you killing your teammates"

My attempts to gather some information the past couple hours have been pretty meh. Even if I did strike a vein somewhere, I'm too caught up in my curiosity at this point to really look at reactions objectively. I really want the game to end tonight xD

Dude, utley is lying. You're better than this.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

Dude, utley is lying. You're better than this.

See and this is partially why. You think it's easier to get the votes on me with Dome skeptical of me, and then next take Dome out because James is already suspicious of him.

untouch

not changing unless there's something damning, about james or utley, which I don't expect to see.

All the advice i've been given by some of the more seasoned players and the most common was trust your gut. So I'm going to win or lose by my gut. My gut could fail me, but I will NOT fail my gut.

untouch sorry if you're evil. But you're my best bet. 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

untouch

not changing unless there's something damning, about james or utley, which I don't expect to see.

All the advice i've been given by some of the more seasoned players and the most common was trust your gut. So I'm going to win or lose by my gut. My gut could fail me, but I will NOT fail my gut.

UTLEY IS LYING FOR CHRISTS SAKE

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

untouch

Is this the move, @james.mcmurry13

Archived