Horror Movie Mafia Sign up and Game thread

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Because if that's the case, how did the creature that came from under the couch come to be? The hot blonde fed Gizmo, not the more aggressive Mogwai that would be created by Gizmo getting splashed with water.

Under the bed?

gizmo ran under there and cause he was scared and “made” a more aggressive gremlin cause he had water splashed on him. Gizmos owner gets attacked by new meaner Mogwai running out from under the bed and gizmo (a good natured character) attacks it to protect his owner.

2 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

That process is a bit different than OPs post:

1.) Gizmo splashed with water

2.) Eats pizza

3.) Appears the combination creates the monster almost instantly instead of over time

Something I noticed but it doesn't really match up perfectly throughout the OP....sometimes BCB is bold and sometimes it isn't. Could the Bold BCB be Gizmo, and the non bold BCB be the other Mogwai created after Gizmo got hit with water? It's a non bold BCB that eats the pizza.

If it was before midnight the pizza eating is irrelevant. 

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Under the bed?

gizmo ran under there and cause he was scared and “made” a more aggressive gremlin cause he had water splashed on him. Gizmos owner gets attacked by new meaner Mogwai running out from under the bed and gizmo (a good natured character) attacks it to protect his owner.

Okay, I was under the assumption the creature was already a Gremlin, if it was just another Mogwai, that makes more sense.

On 10/15/2017 at 4:09 PM, bcb1213 said:

Mookiemonster was just hanging around, not paying attention to the game when suddenly, he heard a ruckus coming from the woods.  His assailant is not exactly known for being quiet but is somehow gruesomely effective despite his face being world famous, or what is kind of his face.  But I digress

As his assailant heads towards Mookie, suddenly a group appears at Mookie's door.  They are ready to go out for the night, and exit through the front door.  Dejected, the murderer returned back to the woods

MOOKIEMONSTER IS STILL ALIVE

A group saved Mookie?

like a cult?

On 10/15/2017 at 4:09 PM, bcb1213 said:

Suddenly a man comes hobbling down the street towards BucsFan.  Don't worry, I will fix this.  After taking him into the house, the man has managed to save BucsFan from certain death

Hobbling man saves Bucs?

the man that sells Gizmo in the movie is an old man who took good care of him. I don’t remember a hobble when he walked. Probably nothin.

6 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

As his assailant heads towards Mookie, suddenly a group appears at Mookie's door.  They are ready to go out for the night,

Ready to go out for the night..... no idea what that means.

Day two 

Mookie - - 1-mookie

Bucs - - 7-dome, sean, Pats, tk3, whicker, elite, james

tk3--2--Hockey, bucs,

EliteTexan--1--Touch

It is 8 to lynch!

Mod help, as much as I love reading your theories the op write up contains no hints towards gameplay alignment.  I just like gizmo 

4 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I haven’t liked Whicker or untouch for a while. If I get killed and Turn up civ at least you guys will know my hunches were genuine. Maybe CWood but he might’ve just walked into the other factions post. Hard to say.

Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who sees this. 

2 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Day two 

Mookie - - 1-mookie

Bucs - - 7-dome, sean, Pats, tk3, whicker, elite, james

tk3--2--Hockey, bucs,

EliteTexan--1--Touch

It is 8 to lynch!

Mod help, as much as I love reading your theories the op write up contains no hints towards gameplay alignment.  I just like gizmo 

Dome your theory was already far fetched as it was, this confirms it. 

Archived