Next week's opponent

bucsfan333

20 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I want NOLA next.  This coaching has to prove they can beat Payton.  If they lose 3 straight with Brady at the helm, it will force some changes this offseason to the coaching staff or scheme, IMO.  Otherwise, what s rhe definition of insanity? 

tenor.gif

Yeah the more I think about it, the more I like the idea of live or die through NOLA. But I just can't help but think 5-10 years down the road, how scarring it will be. Forever remembered as that one year with Brady, Nola single handedly took us out of contention. First with an embarrassing loss, they took the division, then knocked us out of the playoffs.

Cause I really think we'd have a better chance against the packers. But no, yeah, I want NOLA

39 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I want NOLA next.  This coaching has to prove they can beat Payton.  If they lose 3 straight with Brady at the helm, it will force some changes this offseason to the coaching staff or scheme, IMO.  Otherwise, what s rhe definition of insanity? 

tenor.gif

I hope you’re right. Either make the changes now and win or something like this (3 losses to the Saints in a year) should force some sort of change. They have been the class of the division for years. 3 chances and can’t win? Then you’ll never win a super bowl. Hopefully that’s how the front office will see it. But hey... maybe we win.

51 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

Damn. Last time facing Saints we were missing Marpet. Now we're gonna be missing Cappa. He's done with a fractured ankle. 

You gotta have some luck if you’re gonna go deep in the playoffs. And if a key player gets injured you better hope the backup rises to the occasion and way outplays his contract. Unfortunately I don’t think that happens for us. We have somewhat masked losing Vea, but it’s hurt. Now lose an interior offensive linemen (granted losing Cappa is better than Marpet) with a QB that cannot run and no solid backup OL...it’s a recipe for disaster unless we get one heck of a gameplan.

Edited by Lil' Shorty

5 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

You gotta have some luck if you’re gonna go deep in the playoffs. And if a key player gets injured you better hope the backup rises to the occasion and way outplays his contract. Unfortunately I don’t think that happens for us. We have somewhat masked losing Vea, but it’s hurt. Now lose an interior offensive linemen (granted losing Cappa is better than Marpet) with a QB that cannot run and no solid backup OL...it’s a recipe for disaster unless we get one heck of a gameplan.

And, the packers did have their all pro lineman bakterari go down. The Saints I'm not sure on their injury situation. I think Michael Thomas is back healthy. So yeah you're right, the injuries happen and we can't make them excuses. 

25 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

I hope you’re right. Either make the changes now and win or something like this (3 losses to the Saints in a year) should force some sort of change. They have been the class of the division for years. 3 chances and can’t win? Then you’ll never win a super bowl. Hopefully that’s how the front office will see it. But hey... maybe we win.

I want the win.  There is nothing better then sulking Sean Payton.

tenor.gif

End Brees and shut up Jordan.  Now that would be a satisfying season.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

So far , the Bears are giving it to the Saints

Saints arent moving the ball well

if we can play like that we have a solid chance

Pretty crazy. Bears D are playing well. They are definitely better than ours. I don't know if Sean Payton just knows the holes in our D, or if the Bears just have the Saints figured out or what. I do feel more confident in the Bucs offense moving the ball against the saints D though. 

It's crazy how Kamara hasn't been even a factor yet. 

1 hour ago, Caaddy24 said:

Pretty crazy. Bears D are playing well. They are definitely better than ours. I don't know if Sean Payton just knows the holes in our D, or if the Bears just have the Saints figured out or what. I do feel more confident in the Bucs offense moving the ball against the saints D though. 

It's crazy how Kamara hasn't been even a factor yet. 

we need to take note of this game and Blitz the living hell out of White, get Brees on his back foot

Edited by BucsDraftGeek47